Preparing

I woke up with another headache. I felt like shit to say the least. Pushing that aside, I got out of bed. I made my way to dreams closet, where I found a over sized t shirt to wear for the day. I walked up to my room, where I found a pair of black leggings. I brushed my hair, making sure to untangle the knots in my hair and brushed my teeth to head straight to Lmanburg.

It took some convincing for Sapnap to let me leave the house. I hated how I had to be watched now because he would only agree of I had someone with me at all times. So I just agreed.

As me and Sap were walking through the woods, I tried making small talk. Me and him always had nice conversations but for some reason everything was awkward this time. He would have small replies so it wouldn't make anything better. The best thing I could do right now was to shut up. We continued walking but I stopped suddenly when the migraine from this morning had came back. I hissed in pain while my hand was on my forehead. "You ok Y/n?" Sapnap said. I nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine... just a migraine." I said. He looks genuinely concerned. "I feel like you should get back to the house and get a health potion." He said in response. I let go of my forehead and started walking towards the trail to Lmanburg. "I'll be fine." I said and continued to walk with Sapnap.

When we made it to the Lmanburg gates, I seen Wil. He had also noticed me from a far and walked towards me and Sap as we entered the beautiful country.

"Y/n, it's been awhile. How have you been?" Wilbur asked, hugging me tightly. I noticed he still seemed a little off. "I've been good, just some stuff happened... we will talk about it later though." I said. "Oh, well I noticed you brought a friend." Wil said, motioning to Sapnap. I nodded. Sap had a straight face, being unphased by our conversation. "Why?" Wil asked. I was hesitate to answer but Sap answered for me. "Well Dream asked me to watch over her... Schlatt came over the other say and didnt seem happy. I swear he's intoxicated most of the time." Sapnap said calmly. Wilbur was calm as well. He didnt seem to care about the Schlatt situation, I wish I knew why though. "Well how about we go inside, yeah?" Wil asked. Me and Sapnap agreed and went into Tommy's house.

Inside sat Tommy asleep on his couch with Tubbo also asleep on his shoulder. The teenagers were good pals, and never had any serious fights. As wholesome as it was we had to enter the main room of the house. The same room was where I met Quackity for the first time. "Heres what we've been working on for the past 2 weeks." Said Wil, he had a bright smile on his face and actually looked happy. On the table laid propaganda posters with the words 'Pog 2020' with portraits of Wilbur and Tommy. It had written words on the bottom of the posters that read, 'Vote for pog 2020 in the election on September 22nd 2020!'. "What about the other parties?" Sapnap asked Wil. "Ah... I have a good friend named Quackity who has recently moved to Lmanburg and has decided to run against me and the party. Swag2020." Wil says. I stay silent. "Y/n has met him already, he's a nice guy right?" Wil asks me as proof. "Yeah." I simply say, still feeling a bit awkward. Sapnap hummed. Wilbur looked at me with a worried face. "Is everything okay y/n?" He asked. My eyes shot in his direction. I stayed silent. "She looks sad." Wil added. Sapnap nodded. "I agree." He said. "I think she'll be fine, she gets over things easily." Wilbur laughed at Sapnap's words. "You're right she is like that at times." Wil added.
I rolled my eyes. "You guys know me so well that is pisses me off." I said. We all laughed and continued with a conversation.

Suddenly our attention was towards the door being opened.

It was Quackity.

He was wearing a navy blue suit along with some sunglasses. He also had that dumbass beanie on.

As soon as he seen me he smirked.

I hid my face and tried to bring my attention on anything other than him. For the next couple of hours I am going to be here, I have to listen to this son of a bit-
"Hey guys, what's going on here?" Quackity asks. We're all quiet. "Uhh just discussing things about my party." Wil says. "Oh yeah, we should discuss endorsements." Quackity suggested.

Great he's going to expose me now.

"Sounds like a good topic." I said, already exhausted from him being here. I'm more sarcastic then I had been though.

"Do you have any endorsements yet Wilbur?" Big Q asked Wil. It looked like Wil hesitated to speak. "I have 2 already actually." Quackity looked at him in disbelief, but kept the same smirk. "Oh really? Do you mind letting me know who those 2 people are?" He asked. "Well one is a surprise for Tommy but the other one is someone we all know. We have Vikkstar and Jschlatt." Will announced.

My heart dropped to my ass I'm that moment.

Does he not know how much of a threat Jschlatt is? He nearly hurt Sapnap yesterday, and Wilbur isn't going to have at least one bit of concern in his heart.

"Let me just say Wilbur, those are some good endorsements you have." Big Q said. Wil thanked him with a hod and a soft smile. I, on the other hand didnt want to be in this room anymore.

I had Sapnap walk me home.

Of course I was polite about leaving so soon, Wilbur understood.

I hope to God Wilbur will win this election.

A/n: hey guys, finally uploaded!! Also thank you for 70k already wtf! Its unreal for me that we are 30k away from 100k. Also have decided I will possibly write a smut chapter if you guys are comfortable with me writing one. Have a good day or night! :)

Words: 1061

-dumbxxash