Healing

It was days later and I sat in my room. My mood has been bad recently, I haven't felt motivated to get out of bed. I hear a knock on the door so naturally I shot up from where I was laying. It was Sapnap, he brought me lunch. I haven't really had much interactions with him, other than the time they found me in the woods. Maybe if I wasnt so stupid and listened to Wilbur then I wouldn't be in the position I am right now. My brain ached at the thought of Tubbo, I missed him. "Hello? Earth to y/n." I heard Sapnaps muffled voice. "What?" I said with a confused face. "I said when your done eating you can use the shower." My excitement was through the roof when he said that. I nodded in return just to make it seem like I didnt really care, but I did. I want to be able to take care of myself, and since I've been here I haven't done much at all. Sapnap left the room. I heard the click sound I always heard. At this point it rang in my head all day. I hurried and ate my lunch though, just to be able to shower. After waiting and waiting Dream entered the room. "Come on." He said as he motioned me to the door. I bolted up from my chair but my mood fell as he grabbed my arm. I hated when they had to control me. I need them to trust me for once. We made our way over to the bathroom. He handed me a towel and a new change of clothes. This time they gave me some highwasted jeans along with my white collared shirt I wore with my uniform. I closed the door behind me and locked it. Obviously they had to patrol outside the bathroom so i wouldnt try leaving the house.i began to get undressed and took the white bandage he had put on my hand just  to make sure it wouldnt get damaged in the water. I got in the shower and washed my hair with the shampoo and conditioner they provided me with. Then I took the soap they had to wash the smell of my body. I got out of the shower and dried my body off. I put my clothes on and used the towel to dry my hair. When my hair was dry enough I opened the bathroom door. Dream had been standing in the same spot he had since I entered the bathroom. He looked at me without saying a word. His eyes didnt leave me as he sat in the awkward style. "Can I help you?" I said slowly. He nodded no ans grabbed my arm. He took me to his room to replace the bandages that had been on my hand for the past couple of days. I still cringe at the moment, knowing I slept in the same bed as him. Although I didn't know if he was lying or not. "Were you joking about the uh- the other night?" I questioned nervously. He looked at me with confusion laced in his emerald eyes. Then the confusion set to a light smirk. "Of course I was joking..." he chuckled quietly but continued speaking "... I slept in the couch." My hand found it's way to my heart grasping it in relief. "Thank god, you gave a me scare with that one." I replied. "Yeah whatever, I thought you knew it was a joke but apparently I was wrong." He said with a small smile forming. The sun made his eyes pop of color along with his bright smile. I caught myself staring again and ignored my thoughts as I waited for him to finish bandaging my hand up. I tried not to focus on him as his hand brushed against mine. I really need to stop my thoughts.
------------
A/n: second chapter today :). I just want to say thank you to the people voting, it gives me motivation to write more. Also I cant upload tomorrow because I have to visit my dad. I will upload sunday night tho :). Have a good day/night, stay hydrated.

Words: 708

-dumbxxash