Confronting

It had been hours since Wil and Tommy's visit. I was sat at the dinner table with Sapnap, George, Eret, and Dream. I wasnt eating, I had a lot on my mind. Why did Dream not tell me about the duel? I will ask him later, I dont want to cause a scene. I was using my fork to play with my food when someone snapped me out of my thoughts. "You ok?" Asked George. I looked up. Everyone was staring at me. "Uh yeah, just a lot on my mind." I said. I'm not sure if I hid any emotions I had in that moment but I put a smile on my face anyways. Dream watched me carefully as I skipped dinner. I put my leftovers in a container and excused myself to my room. I assumed someone had followed because as I sat in my room, someone opened the door. "Is everything ok?" Dream said. I sighed at his words. "Dream why didnt you tell me?" I said without context, hoping he would understand what I was talking about. "What do you mean?" He asked with confusion. "You know damn well what I'm talking about Dream." He put his hand on his forehead to my response, he was looking stressed. "I didnt tell you because that was the day I kissed you." He had an annoyed tone, but continued. "I didnt want to tell you because I didnt want you mad at that very moment because I liked you Y/n, and I'm very sorry that I made that mistake." He said in almost a yell. I nodded, not wanting to respond. Arguements are the worst when it's with someone you care deeply about. I continued to lay on my bed. He walked over and sat down on the side of my bed, making the bed sink a little bit. "I'm sorry." He said with his hand on my shoulder. I turned over to face him just so I could see his forest green eyes. They always calmed me down at bad times. They were like my drug. Something I needed when most upset. When I looked into them, I feel the way I did when I first saw them. "Really?" He said. I blushed a light pink and hid my face in my hands. "Why do you always stare at me?" He asked. "I don't know!" My yells were muffled by my hand. He chuckled lowly and lifted my red face. He looked at me with a soft smile that made me blush harder. As much as I want to be mad, it's hard to when you've got Dream giving you loving stares. "Dont look at me like that." I said. "I want you to forgive me." He said back to me, but continued. "It was Tommy's idea, he wasnt going to take no for an answer and I didnt expect to win." I scoffed at the words that left his mouth. I think he knew damn well he would win. He does have a high ego. But I brushed it off, mainly because Tommy was no longer injured and was walking fine. Sure he might have a scar but hes doing really well. Although if I could go back and change anything I would.

-----------------------------------

I woke up the next morning it my own bed. No one beside me. Just me alone. To say I didn't miss waking up next to Dream was a lie. As I walked out of the room I bumped into Eret. It had been a while since me and him had a one on one conversation, since the betrayal. "Good morning." I said. He looked at me and spoke. "Good morning." His voice was raspy from his sleep. His hair was messy and his shirt was wrinkled. "Rough night?" I asked. "Uh, yeah kind of." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked as he followed me to the kitchen. "It probably wouldn't matter." He said back. "No go ahead. I have all day and I'm a good listener." He nodded to my response. "I've been feeling guilty about everything. The betrayal, you being held captive, the duel between Tommy." So he knew about the duel. Nonetheless, I spoke. "Dont feel guilty about me, it was my fault. I shouldn't have left the Caravan." I said. He looked over at me. "Well I wouldn't blame you for leaving. Wilbur was strict because he cared about you. He raised you in Lmanburg and didnt bother to let you outside the walls." His words were true. Even if it doesn't seem like Wilbur has cared, there's nothing much he can do to help me. He tried keeping me safe and I got myself into this mess, I dont blame him at all. "I don't know maybe I'm just overthinking this." He said with his deep, raspy voice. "Well you shouldn't. So what if you betrayed us? It's in the past, and even if no one else forgives you we still care." He nodded at my response. "I'm glad to have someone like you. I honestly didn't think I would make it through this day without a mental breakdown." He said. I smiled at him and hugged him from the side. He returned the hug as we continued walking.

Me and Eret talked for a couple more hours. I made the boys breakfast as all of them woke up one by one. I volunteered myself to clean up the mess, which were dishes. Dream stayed back though. "How'd you sleep?" He asked casually. "Pretty good but I missed waking up next to you." I said back as I dried my hands off with a small towel. He walked closer. "Yeah, I figured." He said as he moved my hair behind my ear. He put his head at the crook of my neck and hugged me, giving me small kisses on my neck. I didn't want to make things awkward so I played with his hair, only causing him to giving me slight bruises from his kisses. I didn't mind it. Just as long as I hid them well enough and as long as Wil and Tommy weren't coming over soon.

--------------------

A/n: I'm back from dead. Had a lot of writers block with this. Also do you like the soft boi Eret? I know I do :). I think I will make a oneshot book but let me know if I should. I've been debating it for a while and I enjoy reading the comments. Alrighty, have a good day or night.

Words: 1107

-dumbxxash