beginnings.

[Hyunjin's POV]

[Hyunjin's POV]

It was a peaceful morning. Birds chirping, sun is shining as bright as it could, but that peace was broken by the ringing sound of an alarm clock. Not wanting to get out of bed, I snoozed my alarm and covered the blankets over my head. Small knocks echoed through the room

"Yah Hyun-ah, I know you don't wanna get up but you have a speech at the town hall today." the smell of Kimchi Fried Rice fills the large room, I suddenly jumped out of bed.

"Is Leeknow hyung cooking today?" I asked my cousin, Yeji.

"Isn't it obvious? I mean the kimchi fried rice cooked by the palace doesn't smell like that, doesn't it?" She said, scrolling through Pinterest.

"Carry me there." I wrapped my arms around her. "Carry yourself!" She got out of my grip and ran away.

"HWANG YEJI I'LL MAKE SURE I'LL CATCH YOU!" I ran after her, both of us laughing.

"Last one to the kitchen is drinking a spoonful of vinegar~" We heard Leeknow hyung say from a distance, making us go faster in fear of drinking vinegar.

"YEJI WATCH OUT!" I alarm her as she widens her eyes seeing one of Leeknow's friends in front of her.

"dammit." she mumbled to herself.

"SEUNGMIN MOVE!" Yeji said as loud as she can. When the boy looked up he was met with her crashing onto him.

"This is a weird hello, isn't it?" Seungmin joked. Yeji noticed the position they were in and got up.

"Sorry about that, hah..." She stretched her hand to reach the latter's hand, helping him up.

"Hope you have a good time drinking vinegar!" My voice echoed through the palace walls. I ran off to the kitchen, leaving the two of them there.

"No one is drinking vinegar." The voice of my Father could be heard from afar, I stopped running to listen to what he says.

"You're drinking Sophora Root tea, HYUN-AH RUN!" He shouted. I continued running to where Leeknow hyung was.

"HWANG HYUNJIN I DONT WANNA DRINK THAT BITTER ASS DRINK!" Yeji tried to catch up to me.

"You should've ran faster!" I teased.

As we were about to enter the kitchen, Leeknow can be seen at the entrance with both his hands up the air. Meaning we have to give him a hi-five. Eventually, I won in the end.

"Now who lost and who won?" Dad asks.

"Yeji will drink it~" I said while laughing. She mouthed an "I hate you" making me laugh even more.

"Let's go and eat breakfast first, hm?"

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬❞ [Felix's POV]

"Good morning!" I greeted Chan Hyung, waking up.

"Good morning to you too Lix." He said with a sleepy voice. Barks could be heard from a distance. I looked behind me, seeing my dog Lana.

"Hey there bub." I gave her a treat and placed her beside Chan.

"I'll be going out today, I have a shift at the bakery. Take care of Lana for me!" I say as I walk towards the door, hearing a small "Okay" from Chan.

I walked through the small town, greeting "good morning" to all the people I pass by.

"You look happy today, don't you?" I was greeted by Mrs. Gray as I entered her bakery.

"The sun is bright today, shouldn't I be too?" I chuckled.

"Who would hate you? You cute little thing." She cooed, making me giggle.

"Are there any events today, Mrs. Gray?" I asked her. "I heard there's a speech today? At the town hall I suppose." She states.

"Have you ate your breakfast Felix?" This time, she asks.

"You see...I kinda- skipped breakfast..." I mumbled loud enough for her to hear. I heard her sigh.

"Eat something okay? Stop skipping your meals sweetie." She replied with a worried voice.

"Are you mad?" I said sadly.

"No I'm not, I'm just worried." She noted. She sighed once again. "Don't skip meals okay?"

"okay..."

[Hi! This is my first book I wrote

[Hi! This is my first book I wrote. I hope you'll like it! Don't forget to vote and comment luvs! ♪('▽`)]