moonlit room.

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬❞ [Felix's POV]

Hyunjin came and visited and told me he wanted to stay for a month. I was confused but I let him be, he has his reasons.

He had a talk with Chan hyung but he didn't tell me anything. My curiosity was filling up to the brink but I didn't want to be an 'insecure' type of boyfriend.

We were at my room, cuddling while watching the sky turn pitch dark. The window by my bed let in enough amount of light to see each other ever so blurry. A sudden question popped up in my head and I've always wanted to ask it the first day we started dating.

"Hyun, why did you choose me?" I ask, playing with his sleeves.

It was a starry night today, not a single patch of the sky wasn't filled with stars. It was accompanied by the moon, which lit up the room subtly.

"Choose you?" He tilted his head, the moonlight reflected on his eyes, making them sparkle in the dark.

"Mhm, there's a lot of other people out there, why me?" I looked up to see him properly, admiring his features as he thought of an answer.

"You made me feel like I was meant to be with you first time we met, maybe...love at first sight?" He said with a soft smile painted on his face.

Lucky for me, the moonlit room was dark enough so he wouldn't see how much blush that covered my cheeks. I snuggled into his chest, inhaling his scent that I loved so much. He rested his chin on the top of my head and started to hum a lullaby.

"So whenever you ask me again, how I feel, please remember my answer is you."

"먼 기를, 다시 돌아간다 해도..난 여전히 같은 매일 테니까."
(Even if, we have to go around a long way, I will still feel the same.)

"We'll be alright, I want to try...again."

Slowly my vision turned black, my eyes fluttering shut as Hyunjin kept humming his little lullaby. 

"Good night, my love."

[filler chapter for now!! Next chapter will be a bit longer than what I usually write so it'll tale a while to be published so I hope you can wait!!💛]