her.

[Felix's POV]

[Felix's POV]

months past, our anniversary was about two weeks from now. hyunjin went out with some friends, sungchan and seungmin.

they're both very nice and very supportive for the two of us. we also revealed our relationship to almost everyone we knew and now we were everyones 'wannabe couple'.

why you may ask? because we're very touchy even in public.

so they'd either feel single or just really want something like ours.

"lixie! movie night!" olivia shouted from downstairs.

"i'll be down in a minute!"

[No one's POV]

led lights and banging loud music, everyone reeking of alcohol.

hyunjin was seated at the bar with his friends, trying to keep watch of how many shots he'd take since he can do ridiculous things when drunk.

"cwom on j-jinniyah~~ one mur shi- shot~" sungchans words slurred, making it hardly understandable.

"sorry sungchannie, i can't.." he apologized.

he promised felix to a picnic date the next day, he didn't want to cancel it because of a hangover.

"juzt one- hmm- one last shot~" sungchan croaked out, his mouth intoxicated with the smell of whiskey.

"fine, last shot okay? go and order one." hyunjin flicked both of their foreheads and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"yah bartender-nim! get me a 30 for this hottie over here." seungmin pointed at me with his head knocked down on the table.

not to mention he downed six shots.

"all your drinks are on the house, someone paid for all of them." the bartender said as he served the last shot glass for me.

"one shot hyun-ah!!"

"one shot~"

the two croaked.

i downed the glass in one go as they wished and felt the alcohol kicking in. the shot burned my throat and my head was going round in circles.

"god dammit, this shit is strong you dimwits." i flicked both their foreheads and they just giggled in return.

i looked around and saw felix in the corner, drinking a bottle of soju.

what is he doing here?

"what's yuri doing here?" sungchan said, words slurred.

"woah hyunjin don't tell me- he's gone.." seungmin rested his head on the counter and looked at his phone.

2:27AM.

"i missed you~" i said as i hugged felix.

"h-hyunjin? what do you mean?"

was his voice usually that girly..?

"what do you mean 'what do i mean' i'm your boyfie dummy." i wrapped my arms around his shoulders and looked into his eyes.

"look, you're drunk, you should get home.." he slowly pushed me away, leaving me dazed.

"i thought you loved me.." i pouted.

"i-i'm not felix, okay? i'm yuri." he slowly dragged my arms down from his shoulders and he walked away. i turned around, about to go back where seungmin and sungchan was.

"what do you mean you're not fe....lix." when i looked to where he was leaving, i saw him coming back.

"seungmin ringed my phone and told me to come pick you up, you're...a mess..." he said with a somewhat sad smile.

"let's go home."

[if anyone didn't know, spirytus has 96% alcohol percentage (i'm not rlly sure abt that) so that's why jinnie got drunk in like- so fast🤯🤯 lmao here's Sana doing the most plain couple fighting arc I KNOW I'M GOING TO CRINGE AT THIS AT SOME POINT...

[if anyone didn't know, spirytus has 96% alcohol percentage (i'm not rlly sure abt that) so that's why jinnie got drunk in like- so fast🤯🤯 lmao here's Sana doing the most plain couple fighting arc I KNOW I'M GOING TO CRINGE AT THIS AT SOME POINT💔💔💔💔💔]

++ changed the alcohol since 96% can kill you lols anyways 'a 30' is basically soju ranging from 15-20% alcohol since even just a 15 can make it taste like a 30 lmao i just made the abbreviation up💔💔💔