take a break.

[No one's POV]

as promised, after calming down hyunjin's hangover, they went out to the park and went on a little picnic. varieties of food laid out on a dark blue fabric. light snacks such as tteokbokki, kimchi, gimbap, and some chips are displayed on the said fabric. they also brought two wine glasses and a bottle of apple juice.

"if you hadn't woke up late we would have seen the sunrise!" felix jokingly sulked. the latter rested his head on felix's shoulder, "i won't drink the night before our dates, sunshine." the raven sheepishly smiled.

"you better." felix popped opened the bottle of apple juice, pouring it into the wine glass and downed it in one shot.

"yah, i bet you're a worse drinker than me."the latter teased, "shut up, you downed one shot of a 30 and got drunk already, weak." the blonde said in reply.

"by the way," felix's voice was muffled due to the gimbap in his mouth, he quickly swallowed his food and continued, "do you remember anything from last night? i did tell you what i understood but you never told me your side of the story..."

hyunjin was dazed. to be honest, he remembered a few fragments if his memory from that night, but it was like a blurry picture.

"not really, but i remember kissing someone!"

oh.

felix's mind went blank, he couldn't think straight. of course, he was intoxicated by alcohol but wouldn't hyunjin know better? he knows that hyunjin knows he won't interrupt any of his hangouts, but why would he kiss someone who crushed on him before thinking it was him?

"i think it was you, but i'm not sure." hyunjin stuffed his mouth with tteokbokki, waiting for his lover's reply.

"i-it was yuri..you kissed yuri, jinnie," a sad smile crept up the blonde's face, "you know i never interrupt you when you go out with friends, unless your friends would call me to pick you up." felix
pushed a bit of hyunjin's hair behind his ear, holding his hands after.

his hands are cold. felix thought.

"i-i'm so sorry, i d-didn't know-"

"shh, it's okay, we'll be fine. can i just ask for a bit of space? i need to clear my head. i love you, and i trust you, okay?"

hyunjin's tears threat to fall, he felt guilty. he knew he was terrible when drunk, he knew he already drank too much but still gulped down that shot, he felt like it was his fault.

"you won't be long, won't you?" the raven asked, eyes watering.

"let's tidy this up and go back, i'll stroll around the city for a while. i'll be back before you know it." felix flashed a reassuring grin, they packed up their stuff and went back home.

[Felix's POV]

alone time. 

i went to the mall to clear my head, visited different stores, hoping to find something that i liked. 

i stared at a jewelry store that had such beautiful rings, the kind that jinnie would absolutely love. i entered the store and a saleswoman greeted me. 

"good afternoon! what may i help you with?" the lady said with a smile. 

"i'd like those rings, please. size 6 for the sun ring and 7 for the moon ring." i flashed the lady a grin. 

"getting engaged?" the saleswoman gave me a sly smile while packing the rings for me, "promise rings, actually." i replied. 

"that's cute."

[I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG?????????]

++ genuinely think this is getting a book 3 judging by how i want to end this