fell.

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬❞ [Felix's POV]

"I like you." Hyunjin said, staring into my eyes. 

"Pardon?" I look away from his deep gaze, he likes me?!

"I. Like. You." He emphasized each word, making me all nervous. Should I? 

"I-I, I like you...too." My voice getting quieter through each word. He looked at me with a big smile. His eyes glistening with tears of joy, but not too much for me to worry about. 

"So...should we...date now?" He asked, my eyes widen. "Isn't that too sudden-" "I understand." He giggled. 

What the hell did I do in my past life for a person like him to like me? Saved a country? 

"I should get going, shouldn't I? I'll pass by sometime." He stood up and quickly pecked my right cheek, he ran out the door before I got to say anything. 

Tsk, Hwang Hyunjin, you flirt.

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬.❞ [Hyunjin's POV]

Ringing : Yeji the baddest b

"She took my phone again didn't she? She keeps changing the name, tsk." 

You have summoned Yeji the baddest b how may I help you?

Firstly, stop taking my phone and changing your name to ridiculous things...

Can't promise that Hyunnie

Secondly, come with me, we're going shopping.

I won't go if I'm paying.

Who said you'll pay?

I'm coming!!

I'm surprised I haven't killed her yet.

I put on one of the coats in my closet and met up with Yeji. 

"So, why are we here?" She asked, eating the ice cream we bought before we left.

"Getting nice jewelry." I looked at the display of rose gold assortments of rings and necklaces.

"Who's the girl?" Yeji budged my shoulder and looked at me with a smirk on her face.

"More like boy, Yeji." I continue scanning through the jewelry on display.

"Our Hyunnie has fell for a boy? I didn't know you were a twink." She said, followed by a laugh.