unless.

[Felix's POV]

[Felix's POV]

great.

seungmin called me to pick up hyunjin as he said he was very drunk. although it was literally quarter to three in the morning, i went to the nearest bus station and called a cab on the way.

i entered the bar with only loose fit jeans and a plain shirt, people staring at me weirdly but why would i care?

when seungmin made the call, he was quite sober, so he told me where their table was. on my way there, i saw a tall figure, which looked like to be hyunjin.

with yuri?

they were..let's say, hugging? i couldn't really make it out since it was too dark to figure out.

he pulled her closer and tried to kiss her. she pushed hyunjin away though...and walked away...

is he...? no, he wouldn't.

unless.

"what do you mean you're not fe...lix." he turned around as i approached him.

"you're a...mess.." i wrapped my arms around his waist, swaying him from side to side while a few tears fall down my face.

"let's go home."

it's not like he'd think of that, wouldn't he?

i called a cab and went home. the trip was short since it was literally dawn that time. i settled jinnie down on my bed, rinsing a cloth with warm water and wiped his face since he smelled like soju.

i laid beside him and hugged him from behind, resulting him to squirm in his spot. he turned around to face me and pecked my nose.

"i love you." he said, tightening his grip around my body.

"i love you more~" i replied.

but i don't know anymore.

[No one's POV]

hyunjin woke up to an empty bed. the aroma of fried eggs, cooked spam, and kimchi stew fills the room, making him hungry.

when he stood up from bed, his head ached, and his body felt weak.

did i drink too much? he asked himself.

he tried his best to go down the staircase, felix noticed the sound of footsteps and a few stumbles here and there. he turned his head to where hyunjin was.

the blonde sighed, turning off the stove and walked towards the latter.

"you're such a bad drinker," felix joked, "i'm surprised seungmin sobered up more than you." he helped the raven head down the stairs and served him the stew as something to relieve the boy's hangover.

felix decided to talk about the matter that happened last night when hyunjin's hangover cooled down a bit.

"do you remember anything from last night..?" the blonde asked in a calm demeanor. hyunjin tilted his head to the side and continued to chew his food.

"last night? what's with last night- did we?" he said, eyes wide open, leaving a flustered felix in front of him.

"you dimwit, no we didn't!" the blonde playfully flicked the older's forehead, all blushing and everything.

"but seriously, what about last night?" hyunjin's voice came out muffled, eating while chewing his food.

"first of all," felix took a bottle of grape juice out if the fridge and served it in two cups, "don't eat when your mouth is full." the blonde served the glass to the latter.

"second of all, you, sungchan, and seungmin went out to the drinking." hyunjin looked at his lover with anticipation.

"..and you almost kissed yuri, a~nd hugged her.." the raven looked at his partner, confused yet regretful. "you did that thinking i was her since you insisted on a thirty." felix rested his head on his hand, his eyes wandering to where it can lead him.

"i-i'm..." the raven ran his hands through his hair due to his frustration with himself.

"it's fine, it was the alcohol, not you." felix gave the older reassurance, making sure he doesn't misunderstand anything.

"but i still feel bad, love.." hyunjin took the latter's hand in his, caressing it ever so gently.

"it's in the past! and plus, we still have a picnic date to go to, and some christmas shopping to do, hwang hyunjin." felis booped his nose, making the said male giggle.

hyunjin was really thankful felix didn't misunderstand anything; he really loved him, a lot even.

[merry christmas !! i hope everyone has a happy vacation, and a fruitful new year to come <33 here in the philippines, presidential and other position elections are going to take place, so vote wisely! luv yu all mwa]