marked anniversary.

[Hyunjin's POV]

[Hyunjin's POV]

jeon yuri.

i heard from sungchan, a friend from college, that she had the biggest crush on me ever since first year highschool.

she was school's sweetheart and valedictorian, she had almost all the boys on her feet because of her looks.

i mean i get why anyway, she's very sweet and kind to literally anyone she passes by.

ding!

i checked my phone lockscreen.

from: +010 *** *** ****
jinnieee!! it's yuri! you want to hang out this weekend? to y'know, catch up?

i swiped the notification to the left and replied a simple "sure."

[Felix's POV]

it's currently saturday, hyunjin invited me over with his friend to a cat cafe just nearby.

it's kind of hard going out with a friend who's waiting for your answer to a yes or no question, aka, "may i be your boyfriend" question.

i didn't dress up that much, i wore some gray denim pants paired with a black shirt that had a bunch of holes shaped as a heart at the back, and finished it off with some high cut black converse.

"yah hyung, you don't mind me going home with a boyfriend right?" i said as i went down the stairs.

"as long as you've graduated i literally don't care." he kept his focus on the television.

"oh right, how's you and jisung doing?" i snatched a kitkat bar from the fridge, then sat down beside hyung on the couch.

"i suggest you stay over at hyunjin's tonight." he said, with a smile that had a glint of mischief.

"oh? oh, that...ahm" i rushed out the door.

yuck.

as i stepped out the door, hyunjin was already outside on the other side of the said door.

"huh? you normally don't pick me up at hangouts?" i said with a teasing smile.

"ah, it's just- just that uh..." he scratched the back of his head, his eyes wandering to the sides and never met mine.

"let's just go." i dragged his hand and walked down the crossing lane at the intersection.

as we arrived, apparently, yuri was there.

aha, i thought he brought sungchan with him.

"jinnie!! oh, you let felix tag along...?" she looked at him with what simps call puppy eyes, and she looked stupid.

"i'm his suitor of course i'd invite him, i mean, it's not like you and i are a thing or anything." hyunjin said as her eyes were glossy.

"hi, thank you for visiting our cafe! all these cats are adoptable if you want. can i take your order?" the waiter asked.