no, that ain't it.

[lowercase intended!!]

[Felix's POV]

"Lee know hyung! wake up!" i whisper shouted as he shuffled in bed, burying himself into his blankets. i sighed.

time to do it the other way.

"yah! there's someone hitting on olivia downstairs!"

he immediately got up from bed and fixed his hair, rushing down the stairs as he snatched a pan in the kitchen.

"NOW WHO THE HELL IS FLIRTING WITH MY BABY!" he raised the pan only to find olivia sitting down on the kitchen island, eating her breakfast.

"i hate you, lix." he flicked my forehead but not to hard, but still enough to hurt, a lot.

"love you too." i rubbed my eyes, trying to forget the pain.

"ew, twink." olivia placed her dishes on the sink and embraced me and minho hyung in a hug.

"good morning lazy people." she patted both our backs and sat back down, scrolling through her phone. earning a scoff from lee know.

"all you do is play on your phone, eat, sleep, phone, slee-"

"shut up hyung, you sound like an old man." i went up the stairs and locked myself in my room.

"DON'T FORGET TO ASK HYUNJIN IF HE WANTS TO GO WITH US TO THE CARNIVAL THIS WEEK?" his voice was muffled, but just right for me to hear.

"I WON'T!"

i scanned through the numerous albums displayed on a shelf and inserted one of the cds into the cd player.

i'm full of problems, lovesick, no way to go, i was fine to die, i'm a loser in this game.

"the on1y rule of this world, save me, take my hand, please use me like a drug." i sang softly as i browsed on instagram.

hwng_jinnie • just now.

3.1M likes, 5.6k comments.
@hwng_jinnie sorry i'm an anti-romantic </3

@sungchan1e who tf cares if ur an anti-romantic🙄
↳ @hwng_jinnie i didn't ask if you cared anyway🙄

@hyunjin_fp AAACKCKK OPPA Y R U SO CUTE😭
@hwng_jinnie i never gave you authority to
call me oppa?🤒
@jinniesimp oopsie- sorry-

@olivia.lee JSHDKSHJDHS @hwng_yeji LOOK
@hwng_yeji he doesn't look that good😒
@hwng_jinnie I DID NOT RAISE YOU LIKE THIS😭

@felixnsunshine minho hyung asked if you wanted
to go to the carnival with us?
@hwng_jinnie tell hyung me and yeji will come with!!

i sighed and turned off my phone, throwing myself onto the bed and covered my face with pillows.

he's cute? he's good looking? am i gay? no no, that ain't it.

slowly, my eyes fluttered shut and i fell asleep.

[Hyunjin's POV]

"let's eat at mcdonalds~" yeji whined with a pout, shaking my body weakly since she just got up from her so called 'hibernation'.

woke up from a nap, specifically.

"so are we just going to leave the kimchi in the fridge rot? no can do, dear sister." i opened the refrigerator and took the kimchi out.

"now choose; kimchi fried rice, kimchi stew, or samgyeopsal with side dishes?" i chopped up some onions and took the meat in the freezer to defrost, since i knew exactly what she'll say.

"kimchi fried rice with samgyeopsal!!" she exclaimed, as if she were a child who saw a kitten walking through the streets.

"kindly wait from a span of five to ten minutes ma'am~"

the sound of meat sizzling and chopsticks rattling filled the room, it felt less lonely due to the huge house that could fit about ten people in it.

i don't even know why our parents passed down such a big house.

"i never knew you could cook this well." yeji told me with her mouth full of food, making me chuckle at how ridiculous she looked.

"that's because you keep ordering take-out!" i stole one of the pieces of meat on her plate.

"meanie." she cooed.

"i forgot to tell you- we're going with minho hyung to the carnival this saturday.

"what ab-"

"of course olivia is coming you know how minho is."

"great! now i'm hiring you as my photographer for my instagram photos for the carnival."

"tsk, in your dreams."

"i know you'll still be my photographer~"

"no, shut your mouth."

[yuh🕺💃]

[yuh🕺💃]