it's snowing?

[Hyunjin's POV]

[Hyunjin's POV]

"wake the hell up bro." i felt someone lightly shaking my shoulder, which slowly escalated with more force, waking me up completely.

"don't bro me you-"

"shush, get ready, it's saturday bro." yeji closed the door shut, leaving me confused, still in a trance.

"satur...day? hoLY- CARNIVAL- OW-" i quickly got up, stumbling in the process. i took a shower and put on black ripped jeans and a beige sweater with a fake collar underneath. all paired along with black boots and a small heart necklace.

i rushed down the stairs while tying my hair up into a little ponytail.

"took you long enough," she scoffed. "don't forget anything, they're waiting for us outside." she snatched a hershey bar from the fridge.

"let's go?"

"let's."

we both walked out of the door and met with felix and olivia leaning on the railing, while minho sat on one of the benches.

"OLIVIAA!!"

"YEJIII!!"

they both ran at each other and went hugging like crazy while me, felix, and minho watched them, cringing.

"they're weird." felix whispered in my ear.

"they really are." i nodded in agreement.

"alright alright you both see each other at school everyday now calm down and get in the goddamn car." minho pushed the two into the farthest seat in the back and felix called shotgun, to which he took the front seat. leaving me alone at the middle since the car was a six-seater.

this is going to be a long ride.

the last thirty minutes of the drive was quiet. the radio and the two girls' little snores being the only things that could be heard.

"hey hyung, can i have the aux?" i tapped minho's shoulder, lending me the aux with his eyes still glued on the road.

» [another day - stray kids] «
0:22 ─〇───── 2:47
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

pighonan mam, sitgo nawaseo, tto. chaemi eobneun, TVreul teulgo.

i hummed along to the melody while staring out the window now sprinkled with snow.

it's snowing? in mid-october?

the view was beautiful; tints of orange and blue contrasting behind the sunrise, tall trees, and the mountains of gyeoul completing the landscape.

i heard numerous stories about gyeoul mountain, some were tragic and some were touching. but somehow, i felt a ring in my ear every time i pass by.

"hyun-ah, you could sleep for a while," he viewed the front mirror and glanced at me, "the carnival is quite far." he flashed a smile.

"considering the fact we're on the road at six thirty in the morning i assume it's very far." i leaned my head onto the window as minho chuckled.

"i'm babysitting four grown adults? my foot." he said.

[Felix's POV]

"wake him up will ya?" yeji asked.

"no you! he's sleeps like he's a bear hibernating!" i put on a pout and acted all sulky.

and she did not like that.

"you're cute, but wake him up." she gave me a death stare, and i felt belittled.

"fine you witch." i rolled my eyes and went back inside the car, figuring out how the hell i'm going to wake him up.

"psst, hyunjin-ah, wake tf up." i tapped his cheeks to which he groaned and shifted his position to my lap.

twinky, i know.

"you leave me no choice..."

i searched the song he hated the most on spotify and left it on full volume, yanked his head out from my lap and got out the car, locking him in.

don't you cry over no spilled milk, (vitamins!) yummy eight eight, china mac, kids meal—

"shout out to the homies who be keeping it real" i hummed.

to be honest, i never understood how he hated that song— it's bad? it's good bad thing if that makes sense.

other than that, me and hyunjin are very, very, different from each other. it's actually a miracle to see him wear colorful clothes or having something vibrant in his room.

depression pit? maybe.

"WHO PUT ME IN THIS HELL HOLE?!" hyunjin's voice appeared muffled.

you put yourself in it, dummy.

i knock gently on the car window and waved, his face clearly annoyed.

i unlocked the car door and he immediately dashed out. i disconnected his phone from the aux and gave it back to the latter.

"i hate you." he shot a glare.

"i love you too, dummy." i say sarcastically.

"isn't that a bit gay?" we both looked over to minho who was now walking towards us, holding three sticks of corndogs.

"shut up." hyunjin took one and minho gave the other to me.

"hurry up, we have quite a day ahead of us." he dragged me and hyunjin to the entrance.

" he dragged me and hyunjin to the entrance

[did y'all miss me?]