cover.

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬.❞ [Hyunjin's POV]

"We're settling your fixed marriage."

No...this isn't real...

"Hyun-ah?"

I...I'm dreaming, aren't I?

"Hyunjin?" Dad waved his hands in front of my face, snapping me back into reality.

"I-I forgot I had to go somewhere, let's talk about it next time..." I stood up from my seat and went to my room. I plopped down on the bed and took out my phone from my pocket. I scrolled down Twitter, trying to find something to entertain me.

Shit, I have a date with Felix.

I quickly ran into my closet and tried to find some decent clothes, only to remember my closet was full of suits and 'princely' attire. The hoodie I wore earlier? I just stole that from Leeknow's closet and called it mine. He didn't notice that though, which made me lucky because if he found out, I'd be dead meat. I should go shopping with Yeji sometime.

I snuck into Leeknow's room to 'borrow' some clothes. I didn't want it to be too obvious I snuck in here so I took a plain shirt and paired them with some pants.

I swiped my phone off the counter and stuffed it into my pocket. I ran out of the palace gates and went to the nearest bus stop. And since I'm a Prince, I don't have to pay. Which is a good thing. I'm broke as fuck.

My parents never bothered to give me allowance but they were kind enough to keep my bank account full.

The first minutes of the date went smoothly, making sure Felix won't spot the anxiety on my face. I mean, I have to tell him eventually, but not right now.

He constantly dragged me to the stalls on the sidewalks and had me buy a jacket since he didn't want me to get sick. But me being me, I jokingly annoyed the living lights out of him. He played along, to my surprise. We strolled around for a bit until we arrived at the cafe.

It had a nice exterior. Beige wallpaper and glass walls, some vines hanging from the veranda as the logo 'dlwrma' was imprinted in a simple yet classy athene font. The interior reflected its' exterior. Though there were a bit too much plants, it was still aesthetically pleasing.

We both sat down and took our orders, the waiter was nice enough to give us a discount.

"You look like you have a lot in your mind, you okay?" Felix asked as he took a sip of water the waiter gave, anticipating an answer.

I have to loose you soon.

"It's nothing, it's just...something." I tried my best not to show my evident anxiety, in hopes I won't worry him and be a burden. A few minutes after that short conversation the waiter arrived and placed down our coffee. Surprisingly, it was amazing.

The date ended after a few hours. I had to go back to the palace since I had some business to do.

"Where have you been?" One of my favorite guards, Sinju, asked me.

"Out, duh." I reply in a jokingly manner, lifting up both of our moods with me spewing nonsense. I hurriedly went up to my room hoping I wouldn't bump into my father, but to my luck, he was waiting in front of my door.

"So, tell me about you boyfriend."

[short chapter for now, I currently have writer's block

[short chapter for now, I currently have writer's block. Sorry luvs😔]