meet again.

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬.❞ [Hyunjin's POV]

I woke up early today. The things I do for birthdays, too much Hyunnie. I was there, standing in front of my parents' bedroom door. Waiting for Leeknow hyung and Yeji to come greet him with me.

"Yah, we're here." I looked to my right seeing the both of them all dressed up. "What took you guys so long?" I ask the two. 

"We had to cook breakfast, Hyun." Yeji said. I sigh and knocked on the door, but there was no response. Is he asleep?

I knocked again, still no response. 

"Should we just go in?" I ask. They both shrugged their shoulders. I opened the door and peeked inside, seeing my mom in an amazingly beautiful white dress laced with gold embroidery. I then saw my father inviting her to a little dance. 

"Let's not ruin their moment." Yeji said in awe. They haven't been like that in a while. I smiled to myself. 

"Let's just surprise him at Gyeoul." Leeknow decided. Me and Yeji agreed, I mean, if we rejected to he'll drag us there instead.

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬❞ [Felix's POV]

"Chan hyung! Wake up! It's the King's birthday you sleepyhead!" I try to wake him up, but the only thing I get in return were the words 'go away Lix.'

"Psst, Lana, wake your lazy owner up." I carried Lana and placed her beside Chan. "No biting, got that?" I reminded her.

She started barking to her hearts content. And while she was doing that, I went down and cooked the both of us breakfast.

I heard faint knocks meaning someone was at the door. I opened it, seeing Mrs. Gray and her husband.

"Morning Lix!" She greeted. I put a smile on my face. "Good morning to the both of you! What brings you here?" I lead them to the living room where they can wait.

"We wanted to go to Gyeoul River with you and Chan, since it's a special day today." Her husband, Mr. Gray, said with a smile on his face.

"Lix why did you make Lana wake me up- oh, Mr. and Mrs. Gray! I didn't expect you to come here." Chan quickly fixed his appearance and greeted the two good morning.

I noticed Lana was sitting next to me. I gave her a treat and some belly rubs as a reward for waking Chan hyung up.

"Breakfast is ready!" I called everyone to eat. After that we went to Gyeoul River for the event today. 

"It's actually not that far away." Bangchan stated. It was a ten minute walk. We just had to cross a bridge and turn right. The venue was beautiful. Small cabins where you can rest, an amazing view of the horizon, followed by the tables lined with white garment.

"Lixie is that you?" I felt a small hand tug on the sleeves of my shirt. I looked down to see my little cousin, Yuna. 

"Yuna! You've grown so much." I said while carrying her in my arms, followed by her little giggles that could light up a dark room.  

"No hugs for Chan?" Chan hyung sulked jokingly, earning a hug from her. 

Yuna is adopted. Sana, her 'mother', always wanted to have a child but didn't want to date nor marry anyone. So we adopted her. She's a sweet little girl everyone loved. 

"Where's Eomma, hm?" I ask her. She pointed towards the bridge and there we saw Sana. She smiled and ran towards us.

"Yuna did you miss Lixie and Chan?" Sana asked her, holding Yuna's little hands. She nodded her head and put on a smile. 

"So, did you find yourself a person you'll love for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do us par-" "No Chan, now shut up before I throw you in that river." Sana cut him off, making the both of them laugh. 

"Good morning." The voice of the Prince could be heard from the direction of where the bridge is. The people in the venue bowed to show respect. He looks amazing, as always. Felix what were you thinking? Don't fall.

 Felix what were you thinking? Don't fall

As I looked up we met eyes. He gave a smile, leaving me flustered. We meet again, huh?

"Yuna, do you want to talk to the Prince?" I asked. She put on a big smile on her face. "Really?" She asked, her eyes sparkling, waiting for an answer. I held her hand and went to the riverside where Hyunjin was. 

"Your Majes- I mean, Hyunjin, someone wants to meet you." He turned around and saw the little girl standing beside me. His eyes were full of awe. 

"She's so cute!" He exclaimed. "What's your name?" He asked, holding out his hands for her to hold, which she gladly accepted. "Yuna." She said with the brightest smile. 

"Is she yours?" He asked me. I shook my head. "She's my sister's" I pointed to Sana who was talking with Mrs. Gray.

"Do you want to be a princess someday, Yuna-ssi?" He questioned, pushing back her hair to her ear. She nodded and hugged him.

Taken aback, he slowly returned the hug and patted her back. "We'll find a way, okay? Just wait." He said softly. I mean who wouldn't fall for a man like him? 

"Oh- the event is starting, I have to go. Bye bye Yuna! Bye Lix!" He quickly got up and walked away. 

My heart skipped a beat there, calm down.

"Can we go back to eomma now?" Yuna once again tugged on the sleeves of my shirt.

"Alrighty, let's go." She held my hand and we went back.

I can't love you, Hyunjin, maybe...in another life... 

[Guys Felix is falling for the prince, do you think Hyunjin is falling for him too? Don't forget to vote and comment luvs🖤]