eh?

[Felix's POV]

[Felix's POV]

"oppa!" olivia waved from a distance.

<a/n : as much as i forced myself to not put the word 'oppa' bc y'all might think i'm a kboo but i had to >

me and yeji ran towards the two, yeji basically throwing herself onto olivia from the fright.

"out of all the places they chose a sketchy one to get a reading." yeji dramatically faked a sob as olivia pats her back.

"good day!" an old man in traditional hanbok appeared out of nowhere.

"holy-" hyunjin clung onto my arm.

they really are siblings.

"i'm guessing you young lads and lasses are here for a past life reading?" he bowed ninety degrees and settled on his seat, tarot cards and various crystals surrounding the table.

we all nodded in response.

the ajhussi's aura was welcoming, not intimidating nor scary. he lit each candle with incense and asked hyunjin to come forward and sit opposite towards him.

he started shuffling the tarot cards, three cards flying out of the deck.

"you have royal blood, way back from gyeoul era. in simple words, you were a prince turned king. you had this passion in you to protect the one you admired, cherished, and loved," he shuffled the deck once again. "you had a severe loss that affected you, i'd assume your partner or soulmate."

he politely asked for he raven hair's hand and observed his palm lines, his eyes widening.

"last heir of gyeoul..." he slowly rested his hands on the table.

"pardon?" hyunjin tilted his head to the side, brows slightly furrowed.

"you weren't just sitting around the palace, you have great sense of leadership and has the highest place in the monarchy," he looked up to meet eyes with hyunjin. "you were a king."

"holy shi-" i covered olivia's mouth.

"thank you for your time, who's next?"

yeji and olivia pushed me down to take a seat.

"ah, that's some positive energy you have there." he recollected the cards and shuffled them once again, a wide smile creeping up his face.

"you loved the forbidden, both of you have this energy; like you're connected," he looked at hyunjin and back to me. "you have no royal blood. you've died of young age, i'd say early twenties."

does that mean...

"FELIX AND HYUNJIN WAS THE TRAGIC LOVE STORY OF GYEOUL ERA OH MY GOD!?!" yeji shook olivia by the shoulder and started jumping in joy.

"eh?" me and hyunjin said in sync.

"it's what the two girls said." the ajhussi looked fondly at both of them.

"IS MY HYUNLIX SHIP ABOUT TO SAIL???" olivia exclaimed.

"hyun what now?" i turned to face her with disbelief.

"nothing, hehe..."

the two girls had a reading, too.

[Hyunjin's POV]

after the reading we went to the cafe where minho was at, felix was texting him to let him know we were inside with them.

"you have any cash?" felix looked up from his phone, his eyes sparkling as if the whole universe was in them, or was it just the fairy lights displayed at the table?

i checked my pockets and shook my head no. he pouted, and i think it was cute af.

ever since the reading i've been realizing a lot of things.

how i've always wanted to hold his hand, play with his hair, cuddle in rainy mornings while watching movies and sipping hot chocolate;

and the thought of kissing him right here right now was killing me.

do i like him? when did i start liking him?

he doesn't give me butterflies every time his hands slightly touched mine, or when he clings onto my arm and rub his head on my shoulder, he just makes me feel safe.

no nervousness, no awkwardness, just...just the feeling of comfort.

but does he like me back?

for one thing i was sure felix was gay. he outed somewhere around middle school but told me to keep it a secret, he just outed to a few people he trusts because he was scared for it to spread around.

"hey, you're spacing out, what's up?" felix flicked my forehead.

"the fuc- that hurts!" i covered my forehead with my hand. felix put his hands up in defense, mumbling a sorry and went back to his convo with olivia.

"i can't believe i was a hecking cat in my past life, a face like this? i was deserving to be a princess!" olivia exaggerated.

the reader said we all had a somewhat connection. and in my memory, the palace had three cats. guess she was on of them.

oh and yeji was a princess, weird.

our history teacher also said they all vowed to meet each other in their next life, i guess that worked? i mean, we're all here right now so it makes sense.

"hey we don't have any cash." yeji said as she saw the waiter coming towards us.

"i'll ask minho hyung." felix stood up from his seat and pulled out his phone, texting the latter to let him know.

it bothered me that he left. i didn't like it when he disappears from my sight. the fact that i kept ensuring he was safe and always going with his jokes and sarcasm, made something sink down my mind.

lee felix...

i think i love you.

[i know, i know, this is going WAYYY too fast, but trust me things will get yucky real quick

[i know, i know, this is going WAYYY too fast, but trust me things will get yucky real quick.]