live performance.

[felix's POV]

[felix's POV]

hours have passed. we all enjoyed riding various rollercoasters and won a lot of stuffed toys from the claw machine because hyunjin was that lucky.

and probably added some weight but that ain't important.

all five of us strolled down the carnival, trying to find a peaceful place to chill until midnight.

yeji and olivia got matching animal hats while me and hyunjin both got cat ears, minho was contented just seeing us happy.

cringy, i know.

"lixie look!" olivia excitedly tapped my shoulder and pointed at a vacant mic that had different instruments displayed.

a sign saying 'open mic! feel free to sing!' in all caps was written on a chalkboard. with '@' symbols to write your socials at.

"can you and hyunjin sing?" yeji beamed, waving her phone gesturing she'll post it.

i looked over to hyunjin and he shrugged. i tilted my head, he giggled. "do you want to?" he ruffled my hair, "i'll do it if you want to." he flashed a smile.

don't do that...

"s-sure." i was grateful the night was dark, i swear everyone would see my face tinted pink if the sun was out.

hyunjin picked an electric guitar and connected it to the amplifier, pulling the guitar strap over his shoulder.

"let me guess, you were beautiful? day6?" he started tuning the guitar and tried to remember some chords.

"isn't it obvious?" i grinned.

how does he know me better than myself?

"i'll play now~" he hummed.

a few minutes into the song people started gathering around and watched, the both of us flustered because of the somewhat large audience.

yeji was recording everything on her phone like a proud mom and minho was flirting with some boy while watching us. olivia on the other hand collected all the tips and stuffed it into her pocket.

as if i didn't see that? but she can have it anyways.

as the song ended, the people cheered and applauded the two of us. huge smiles plastered on our faces.

"thank you! if you want more covers follow our insta!" i said into the mic, earning a nudge on the shoulder from hyunjin.

"have a good night everyone!!" he exclaimed, earning giggles and coos from the audience due to his child like behavior.

"lix! i got me a date~" it was obvious minho was trying to contain his happiness since he was bouncing up and down.

"name age and handsomeness scale on one to ten. now." olivia pushed me aside and looked at him with curious eyes.

"okay okay calm tf down, his name is han jisung, he's a year younger than me, and he's a ten out of ten." silence took over for a moment and the next thing you know all five of us were squealing in joy.

"i never thought you'll be able to pull a lover!" (yeji)

"if i were him you'd be too ugly for me!" (olivia)

"hyung has a date!!" (hyunjin)

"MINHO IS A TWINK!" (felix)

"SHUT UP FELIX-"

"NO!"

[hyunjin's POV]

we decided to crash at felix's house for the night. it was currently 10:27 in the evening and everyone was huddled up in the living room watching a movie, minho was out getting snacks at the convenience store.

the sound of the door creaking open caught our attention. we turned our heads to where the sound came from and saw minho placing the snacks— more like groceries, in the kitchen.

"oppa, did you buy juice?" olivia asked, walking towards the older.

"you mean the pororo ones in sippy cups? yes i did you child." he took one bottle out and offered it to olivia.

"don't call me child." she snatched the bottle with a glare and plopped herself on the couch, focusing on the movie.

minho set the center table aside, placing fluffy blankets on the carpeted floor along with pillows. he plugged in some fairy lights and settled with a bowl of popcorn next to him.

"hyung~" felix slid down the couch to the ground, snuggling beside minho.

"mind if i join?" i rested my head on felix's chest, feeling a sort of comfort with him.

unknowingly, yeji sat beside me and leaned on my shoulder, olivia having the couch all to herself.

[no one's POV]

the credits were rolling and everyone except minho was asleep. he turned off the tv and tucked the three of them in, not forgetting to tuck in olivia too.

"sleep well." he said, fluttering his eyes shut.

[for y'all wondering what pororo juice i'm talking about⬇️]

[grape and apple is my favorite flavor😋]