kisses and coffee.

[Minho's POV]

[Minho's POV]

3:47.

our date was supposed to start at four.

the cafe was nice, very aesthetic. i heard this place existed ever since gyeoul era;

aka tragic love story between prince and commoner.

in history books, this is where their first date took place. a photograph of a blonde boy reading a book was displayed. it was the photo the prince took of him that day.

the cafe was called 'dlwlrama'

felix_2
> hyunggg
> how tf do you expect me to look after three crackheads ㅠㅠ

idk bout you ㅠㅠ <
just deal with them 😐<

> HOW
seen.

"hello there." a boy sat down right in front of me, i looked up from my phone and saw my date smiling warmly at me.

"oh hi! how long have you been there?" i tilted my head to the side. my heart started beating faster and i felt my stomach filling with butterflies.

is this what love is?

"not for long, i just arrived. i suppose you're minho?" the latter set aside his phone and focused his gaze towards me, leaving me flustered.

"and you're j-jisung aren't y-you...?"

oh yay, you stuttered, great job.

"aaah, you're shy~ is it because of my stare?" his eyes sparkled.

he's adorable.

"k-kinda, yeah..." i rubbed my nape, clearly embarrassed.

ding!

i checked my phone.

felixnsunshine
> COMPLIMENT HIM
> "is it bc of my stare?"
> "yeah, with a pretty face like that? who wouldn't be blown away by your beauty?"
> GOSH HYUNG
> DO IT
seen.

felix_02
> HYUNJIN RAN AWAY AGAIN ㅠㅠ
> OH NVM I FOUND HIM
seen.

i placed my phone to the side and admired the boy in front of me. i glanced at the table where felix and yeji was sitting. hyunjin and olivia were out at the arcade as if that wasn't predictable.

they both shot a glare and i looked back to jisung.

here goes nothing...