dancing in the dark.

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬.❞ [Hyunjin's POV]

The event started. Laughs and chatters of the people could be heard, followed by the birds chirping and the water running. 

But what caught my attention was Felix playing with the children, he made sure they wouldn't get bored during this event. 

I can't love you in this life, but I could take a chance.

My father just went around and had some chit chats with the people. He doesn't really like being in the spotlight, so he just wanted a calm celebration this year. 

"Felix look! It's a cat!" one of the kids said excitedly. "Do you want to pet it?" He asked. Haru, the kid, nodded with a big smile on his face. Felix returned the smile and approached the cat. I leaned by a tree and admired him in his peaceful state. 

"Haru, come here." Felix said calmly, when he turned around he was carrying the cat, making the children gather around him. 

"Take turns, and be gentle, she's sleepy." Felix reminded them as he placed the cat down. One by one, they all took turns petting the cat, which eventually fell asleep. 

"It fell asleep." Yuna said with a sad face. "She'll wake up soon, let's let her rest first." He gently placed it under a tree where there isn't much sunlight.

I'm falling in love, huh.

He noticed I was staring and tilted his head. I slowly admired his soft features. 

Sparkly eyes, cute freckles, soft lips... snap out of it Hyun.

"Yah, why do you keep staring?" He mouthed. Because you're cute.

"Huh? Oh, there was something on your hair, I'll remove it for you." I went closer to him and sat down on the grass, with him.

"Here." I leaned closer and took the leaf off his head. 

I stood up and ruffled his hair, his face slowly turning into a light shade of pink. 

Cute.

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬❞ [Felix's POV]

"Here." He leaned closer. A bit too close. I pitched my breath, hoping he'd be done removing that damn leaf.

Why was there a leaf in the first place?! 

I felt his hands go through my hair, as I opened my eyes he was already walking away. I breathed out the air I was holding in and let out a sigh of relief. 

I want to keep his scent forever, but I can't.

I force out a smile. "Yuna! Haru! Tell the others it's nap time, we'll play with the fireflies later in the night, okay? Go along then." I reminded them.