speeches.

Quick note since I forgot to add it at the first chapter! 

abc = said in their mind : abc = either the person over the phone. That's all! Enjoy :3

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬❞ [Felix's POV]

It was the end of my shift. I figured I'd start going my way to the town hall for the said speech. On my way there, I saw Chan taking Lana on a walk.

"Chan Hyung!" I waved my hands up in the air to try to catch his attention. He looked up and met eyes with me. I smiled and walked towards my brother.

"I'm guessing your heading to town hall aren't you?" He asked. I nodded my head as he ruffled my hair. 

We headed to our destination and there we spotted the Prince. 

"Good afternoon! In honor of the King, my Father's birthday, he decided to invite each and everyone one of you. To what you ask? A place named 'Gyeoul' located near the riverside. He personally told me to not bring any gifts since the presence of his people were enough for him, but lets give him a surprise. Shall we?" He ended his speech with a bow. 

 The loud cheers of the people rang loudly through my ears. I feel like I'll lose my hearing.

"Are you going home Lix?" Chan asked, carrying Lana in his arms. 

"I'll be back somewhere around 6, you can go home first." I assure. He said his goodbyes and walked off. I have somewhere to be

I crossed the bridge to where a small stream of water could be found. I strolled somewhere around the corner where the shoelaces tied on a tree branch is seen.

Eomma, it's been a while.

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬.❞ [Hyunjin's POV]

"Your Majesty, do you have any plans for the rest of the noon?" One of the guards asked. 

"I do actually, but it's a personal thing. May I go without your assistance?" I answered. 

"But Your Majesty your safety should be prioritized-" "Don't worry." I chuckled. I took out one of the swords. "I didn't train for nothing didn't I?" I stated. The guard sighed in defeat. 

"You may go, Your Majesty." He put a smile on his face. I mumble a 'thank you' to him and got on one of the horses. 

"Tell Father I'll be out for a while!" I remind him. I heard a faint 'okay' from a distance. That's my cue

"Let's see how fast you can go." I said to the horse. We went off to the woods where a small stream of water I found the other day was located. We crossed a bridge and continued on our journey.

"We're here!" I got off and tied the horse's leash on one of the trees. "wait here okay?" I assured.

I arrived at what I thought was my secret place, when I saw another person on the other end of the creek.

  He looks beautiful under the sunlight. 

No, Hyunjin, what were you thinking?

I walked to him as silently as possible, not wanting to disrupt his little nap under the tree. Not gonna lie, he's cute.

His hair looked as soft as a feather, long eyelashes, the amount of freckles that looked like stars in an empty sky, he looked so...ethereal. 

The small time of admiration was interrupted by the sound of a horse neighing. I looked to where the direction it came from and glared at the horse I brought here. 

You really had to ruin the moment didn't you?

I heard a small grunt coming from the boy. His eyes fluttered open, revealing his eyes that was splashed with a beautiful shade of brown. 

"Hello there." I gave the boy a smile. He widened his eyes and quickly stood up and bowed. I giggle at his cuteness.

"Y-your Majesty, I-I didn't expect you here..." The boy said shyly. 

"What's your name?" I ask. "Felix! Lee Felix, Your Majesty." I gestured him to sit down. 

"You can call me Hyunjin, you know?" I teased, making a light shade of pink flush his cheeks. Felix nodded and leaned on the same tree I saw him at. 

"I should get going, Your Ma- I mean...Hyunjin." He gave a smile, which of course, I returned.

"I'll see you if we ever meet then?" I waved a goodbye as he mumbled a small 'yes'. 

I think I'm falling.

No you're not, shut up Hyunjin.

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬❞ [Felix's POV]

I arrived home with my heart beating like crazy. I talked to the Prince? Is this a dream? 

"Lix? What's wrong?" Chan asked me as I entered the door. "Nothing much..." I went to my room, well, I thought I'll be able to go to my room until Chan stopped me. 

"What? Why?" I look at him, confused.

"Mrs. Gray told me you skipped breakfast, and I'm not letting you skip dinner." He dragged me to the dining room. I sigh in defeat. 

"How did you know?" I ask while eating. "I bumped into her while taking Lana on a walk, and then she told me." I nodded to his answer.

"By the way, where did you go earlier?" He washed his plate and sat down in the living room. 

"I visited mom's grave, it's been about...a month since we last visited?" I did the rest of the dishes and put the rest of the leftovers in Lana's bowl to eat.

"You should've told me to come with." He said with a frown. 

"You stayed up till 2:40 in the morning last night, you needed to rest that's why." I said. "Tell me to come with you next time?" "Of course."

"I'll wash up now, goodnight hyung!" I went upstairs, with Lana following my trail. 

I sat down on my bed with Lana beside me. "The stars look amazing, right Lana?" I heard a small bark coming from her. 

Goodnight, world.

[How do you like this book so far? I hope you're liking it! Don't forgot to comment and vote luvs!🖤]