coffee.

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬.❞ [Hyunjin's POV]

The alarm went off at exactly 7AM in the morning. Drops of rain dripping down the window pane. Not to warm nor not too cold. It's sweater weather.

Rain is always expected mid-July. There would always be couples enjoying together in bakeries, or children playing in the rain. Kind of the reason why it's my favorite time of the year.

New Message! From: Lixie loml

Lixie loml: Yah, why don't we go to a cafe? I know a good place

Sure why not? :hyunjinii

Lixie loml: okii,, let's meet at town center, hm? seeya later luv

ayt bub <33 :hyunjinii

seen, 7:24am

"Hyun-ah! Your father has something to tell you, he's at the kitchen." I heard Yeji knock at the door. I get up from bed and took a quick shower, wore my coziest hoodie and went to the kitchen.

"Good morning!" I said as I sat down on the table, my father cooking us breakfast.

"Good morning to you too Hyun." He placed down a plate of tteokbeokki and kimchi on the table.

"Sooooo...what are you going to tell me?" I ate a spoonful of tteok as he saw how curious I was.

"I was thinking..."

I tilted my head to the side.

"Thinking what?"

"We're settling your fixed marriage."

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬❞ [Felix's POV]

hyunjinii: ayt bub <33

seen, 7:24am

I felt like I was about to blow up from all the happiness mustering inside me. I couldn't find the right words to describe what I'm feeling at this moment.

It was my first date...

...with my first boyfriend.

I took a shower and wore the warmest clothes I had. Winter had just ended but the chilly weather still lingered around the town. I settled with a black turtleneck with a white coat, comfy black jeans paired with boots. I bid goodbye to Chan who was still in bed and left Lana some food in her bowl in case she gets hungry. I looked outside the window, hearing small pitter-patters of raindrops hitting the ground.