love & tears.

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬❞ [Felix's POV]

Almost three weeks have past ever since Hyunjin stayed at my place. It was filled with cuddles, kisses, and little compliments.

We would go out sometimes. We would go around town and find cute cafés or libraries, sometimes we'd visit the beach.

Hyunjin would play with Haru and Yuna whenever they visited, they became closer to one another the past three weeks.

But this week, it was kind of gloomy.

This was my last week with him.

I knew it.

I should've listened to myself.

"Good things don't last."

Why do I keep hoping that we'll be together forever?

Why would I believe we had a chance?

Why am I so-

"Baby~" Hyunjin woke up from his nap, he looked up and saw a lone tear streaming down my face.

"Eh? Why are you crying?" He asked, a pout creeping up his face. His eyes concerned.

"It's- it's nothing, don't worry." I assured, wishing he wouldn't question any further. I heard him heave a long sigh, patting my back.

"If you're worrying about us, don't worry, I won't let that happen." He planted a kiss on my forehead. Butterflies filled my stomach, a tint of pink blushing my cheeks.

I snuggled closer to his chest, his scent being the only thing I could smell, his presence making me forget what he said a few days ago.

"So...who's the bride?" I fiddled with his hair.

"Ryujin, the one my cousin has a crush on." He too, fidgeted with the hem of my shirt.

"Wait, wait, wait- she's not straight? I mean her and Yeji?" I looked at him with my eyes wide open.

Her? A twink? No way.

"Surprised much, eh?" He chuckled.

Silence took over the room. Hyunjin was sleeping soundly, again.

I snoozed off with him too.

[t i m e s k i p :P]

"I have become lovesick~" Hyunjin swayed me from side to side.

We were at the rooftop, eating snacks and drinking hot chocolate. Mostly clinging onto each other like cats but whatever.

"I love you." his voice muffled as his face was leaning on my shoulder.

"You should start to get used to being without me."

I said, a hint of sadness evident in my tone. Unknowingly a tear fell astray down my face.

I hate it when it does that.

"I'll never be used to it, idiot. I love you too much." he tightened his grip around my figure, using one of his hands to wipe my tearstained face.

"I love you too but- but-"

"shh, I won't leave you, no need to cry sunshine."

Sun...shine? He called me sunshine...that's it. He hit the wrong spot.

"I h-hate y-you. You're making it harder for me to
t-try to let g-go of you." I sobbed into his chest, falling down onto my knees.

He leaned down to reach my level, as soon as I knew I felt something soft touch my lips. I never felt so much emotion in just a short moment in time.

He pulled away and placed his forehead on mine, "I would never. ever. Let you leave my mind. Got that?" He smiled, a smile that had pain in it.

It started raining. Making the mood drown even more.

"I'd wait another life just to be with you again, sunshine."

[i believe two more chapters and book one is done

[i believe two more chapters and book one is done. ALSO- how r y'all lol, u crying? u need a tissue?]