confess.

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬❞ [Felix's POV]

"Lix, wake up!! It's snowing!!" Yuna exclaimed, successfully waking me from my slumber. I looked out the cabin window and saw a thick coat of snow, covering the grass without a hint of green to be seen.

"Yuna, what do you think of inviting Hyunjin to a snowball fight?" I ask, her eyes twinkle with mischief. She nodded excitedly and ran outside. "Wait for me!" 

We saw Hyunjin sitting nearby the riverside from yesterday. He's making a tiny snowman, cute.

"Hyunjin-ah!" He looked towards our direction. I showed him the snowballs in both me and Yuna's hands.

"That's a childish thing to do." He said walking towards us. "Shut up, we know you want to do it anyway~" I teased. He laughed. Yuna handed him one of her bundles of snow and ran away. 

"Do it for the child?" I looked to where she ran off to. "Fine." He sighed. "Not unless you catch me first~" I felt a cold material hit my back. Hyunjin quickly ran away to where Yuna went, leaving me here to catch them.

"YAH! COME BACK!!"

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬.❞ [Hyunjin's POV]

After a chaotic game of whatever happened earlier. Felix made us cups of hot chocolate at his house. 

Not to mention he dragged me all the way there.

"Go near the fireplace, I don't want you catching a cold." He said with a soft voice. He gently placed the two cups on the table and covered himself with a blanket. 

Should I?

"If I said I liked you what would you feel?" I ask out of the blue. His face slowly turning shy. "I don't really know..." He answered. 

"What if what I said was true?" I turned to face him. "P-pardon?" He looked at me with disbelief. 

"I like you, Felix."

[sorry for the short chapter T-T I had writers block for quite some time so I didn't get to update :(( I'll make it up to y'all next chapter :DD]