you & i under the sunset

[Felix's POV]

[Felix's POV]

after minho's date, which he said was successful, we crashed over at hyunjin and yeji's place. it was a house for over ten people since their parents are crazy rich and are currently living their best life in california while the both of them were left here with an overly huge abode.

hyunjin hyung :D

> meet me at the balcony
> be grateful i have the guts to tell you this face to face 😭

okay...? <
be there at five <

> thanks

what does he want?

i took a quick stop at their kitchen and snatched a can of coke from their fridge. the balcony isn't that far from here but it was sure confusing to find where it was.

"jinnie? hyung?" i slowly closed the door and saw the latter admiring the sunset.

"hey." he said with a faint smile.

"hey..?"

"listen, whatever happens, i don't want or friendship to be broken after this okay?" he started walking towards me.

"you see, all my life i've been telling everyone 'no i'm not gay, tf are you talking about.' but, i think that changed." he stared at the floor, hands shaking to reach for mine.

"may i?" he gestured me to hold my hands, to which i agreed and placed mine in his.

he was nervous.

"i... i've been thinking about this for the past month now, the way i loved how you'd be a cuddlebug around me, the way you're mouth turns into a pout whenever what you want doesn't go your way," he looked at me in the eyes, he was being sincere.

"and i only realized today, realized that i didn't like it when you were sad, i didn't like it when you weren't feeling your best, i realized how much i wanted to kiss you right now." he tucked a my hair behind my ears.

no way...

"lee felix,"

oh he's being for real-

"i- i like you. no, i love you."

i froze in my spot, trying to process all this new information.

"well then you should've been straight forward with this because you know how much i hate stalling," i look at him with a glint of mischief.

"and since you didn't do that i'll do it myself." i connected our lips together and he mirrored the action, sparks filling my body. his lips were intoxicating, i felt like i was inlove in highschool all over again.

"i love you, too. but i'll think about it, hm?" i rested my free hand on his cheek, caressing it ever so softly.

"i'll wait, even if it took years." his face painted with a cute smile.

"just like the history books?"

"just like the history books."

me and hyunjin went out for some coffee as friends.

as friends.

whatever he said he realized after the reading is what i realized too.

talk about cheesy soulmates.

imagine seeing two people walk around acting like a couple and then all of a sudden they were just friends. bullshit right?

me and hyunjin sat near the window seats, since the cafe's exterior was tempered glass. we were enjoying each other's company until a girl with short hair approached us.

"hwang hyunjin, dance major from college?" the girl tilted her head, catching his attention.

"jeon yuri? weren't you part of student council?"

the said yuri nodded her head excitedly.

great, i'm third wheeling.

"i haven't seen you in a while! also who's this person with you?" she looked at me with the fakest smile i have ever seen.

"him? he's lee felix, i'm courting him." he said with the brightest smile, but yuri's smile has faltered.

"that's nice, i guess... well, i have to go, i still have the same number!" she waved a good bye.

"i feel icky vibes jinnie." i glared at her figure slowly fading in the crowd of customers.

"oh don't worry, she's nice." he finished his cup of americano.

as if she didn't look at me like i'm some guy she was planning to murder.

[ofc a book isn't a book without some bitchy side character am i right? double update luvs <3]