Chapter 32- Final

Song for Final Chapter:

Never Be The Same (It's You Babe) by Camilla Cabello

***

The wake rippled through the water like a perfect sheet of glistery blue. I beamed as a small fish emerged from the surface for air before ducking back down to his swimming comrades. A smile spread widely over my lips as I oddly waved at the critters, falling in love with them by just a small view.

The Caribbean waters were most beautiful, and I had to resist the urge not to evolve into a mermaid and find habitat in them. Cameron beamed at me, as if hearing my ridiculous thoughts as we neared the ship. Our morning boat rides always brought me so much joy, and he always seemed to find my endless smiling amusing or admirable.

"What?" I questioned accusingly, never letting the smile fall from my face.

He shook his head with his smile only growing impossibly wider. "Nothing..Nothing. Just love seeing your smile in the mornings"

I blushed crazily at his compliment, as if I hadn't heard it every day for the past ten days since we've been on the cruise.

It was the most exhilarating experience. Everyday we did something new, ate something different and found ourselves in a different type of trouble. Vacation with Cameron was indeed something, and I knew, just knew, that our adventures would only get better.

I couldn't wait.

Our new friend, Jerry, helped us on the ladder that led back to the cruise deck as the boat reached its base. I frowned a little as he cruised to the other side of the large ship that I had become so fond of. No wonder Nessa
loved working on them. It was literally paradise. I was sad because it was our very last day on the cruise that Cameron brought me on, and though it had been great after my first two days of being sea sick, I didn't want to go just yet.

Cameron walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, before placing a sweet kiss to my cheek as he saw my longing look. "You know I'll bring you back soon if you want you right? You don't have to look so down" He mumbled, making me smile widely as I turned in his arms so that I was face to face with him.

"Hhmm how about next week?" I wasn't being serious and he knew that, but the thought had me excited nonetheless.

"Well if I do bring you back for all of summer, how will you spend time with Alyssa before she leaves?"

My eyes bulged out of my head at the mention of Alyssa. I forgot that I was suppose to call her two days ago.

"Shit shit shit. " I mumbled as I scrambled to my cabin with Cameron on my heel looking worried. I searched through my large amount of scattered swimsuits for my phone, seeing that I hadn't used it almost all week.

"Ah-ha!" I cheered when I found it tucked behind my pillow.

"What's wrong?" Cameron's face held so much concern as he peered at me out of breath from all the running.

I chuckled lightly at his expression, and gestured for him to sit beside me. I decided to call her on video instead, and she picked up on the second ring.

"Gee I thought the ship sank with you two love birds. Would be a perfect Titanic remake" She remarked as soon as she answered, causing me to laugh loudly at her wild imagination.

"it's good to see you too Lizzy. Sorry I forgot to call"

"That's okay" She finally looked up from whatever she was doing, most likely painting her toes, and her eyebrows shot up when she saw that I wasn't alone."Oh hey Cameron. Didn't see you there"