Chapter 5

Cameron can be so annoying! How did I ever think he was sweet?

He literally did anything to get a rise out of me.

We were watching The Twilight Saga, and he kept on arguing with me about how Twilight was better than The Vampire Diaries.

At first, I thought he was genuinely a fan. But after a while I noticed that he has never watched either, and he was just trying to annoy me since I confidently blurted out in the middle of the movie that The Vampire Diaries was the best.

It was Friday night and Alex and I were having movie night when Cameron showed up with snacks and drinks.

At first I thought he was there for Alex since I didn't invite him. But Alex said they didn't even talk much for him to even know about our monthly movie night.

So I came to the conclusion that he must've heard when I randomly mentioned that tonight would be movie night one day when he drove me home this week.

When he drove me home last week Monday, I noticed that he would be in the parking lot every day after school waiting for me to drive me home. At first, I was a little confused and annoyed, but then I just got use to it.

He was somehow a fun driving partner, though I missed Alex. Alex would let me drive home so I could gain practice for my driving test, but Riley cherished his precious Lamborghini too much for me to drive it.

Only on Fridays, like today, when he had an evening class Alex came and actually picked me up.

I had scolded him about ditching me, but since they both go to the same college a few miles from my school, Cameron would always find Alex and offer to drive me home instead.

For what ever reason.

"I mean, look at those wolves. The wolves in The Vampire Diaries aren't that big and awesome" Cameron announced proudly.

I simply rolled my eyes and shovel another handful of cheese balls in my mouth, since I obviously saw when he Googled 'The Vampire Diaries wolves' on his phone.

"I'm beat. I'm heading to bed " Alex yawned causing a pout to form on my lips. 

Anytime we would watch movies with more than one parts, he would get tired by the end of the second or third movie and leave. And he always did this when we watched Twilight. I just felt like he didn't like part four.

"But Alexxxxxxx" I whined, trying hard with my eyes to get him to stay. But of course, I failed. He gave me a tired smile and kissed my hair.

"Goodnight Kiddo"

"But-"

"Take care of her for me" He said to Cameron and I groaned.

I didn't like how trusting Alex has gotten with Cameron around me. The old Alex would never.

Cameron smirked at Alex's retreating form and took Alex's former spot beside me. He swung an arm around my shoulder and sighed heavily.

"This is nice isn't it?"

"Mhhm" I mumbled as I took a gulp of grape soda.