Chapter 16

"Ice will grow in hell before I do that" I scoffed as I unbuckled my seatbelt. He tried to give me puppy dog eyes but I stood firm.

"No Cam I wont do it!" I slightly laughed at how ridiculous the whole ten minute argument was.

He got me a "I'm Cameron's girlfriend" button, and he wouldn't stop asking me to wear it. It's bad enough that people are gonna talk, why make it worse?

"Come on Jamie, for me? " He asked with a slight pout, causing me to giggle before quickly pecking his lips.

"Everybody already knows Cam. There's no need to try and ward off guys"

His face fell guilty at that, since we both knew the real reason for him getting me that button.

Throughout the day and a half that we've become a couple, I've noticed just how possessive he was. Knowing that I'm still in high school while he's on a totally different campus only made it worse. 

"You gotta trust me Cam" I sighed, seeing that he was really reluctant to let my bag strap go. We've been in the school parking lot for over fifteen minutes, only because he wouldn't let me go and I was gonna be late.

"It's not you I don't trust" He mumbled as he snuggled his head in the crook of my neck.

His breath tickled the area, causing me to giggle while I tried to push him away. However, he just wrapped his arms around me tighter in response.

"Cameron go! " I screamed with a chuckled while I actually had to use my foot to pry him off me. "You're gonna make us both late"

"At least it's worth it"

"If you're gonna be like this every morning, I'll just ask Alex to take me to school until I get a car" I threatened in the most serious voice I could muster.

He groaned loudly before letting me to and fastening his seatbelt again. "Fine. But I'll pick you up later and take you to your driving test"

I nodded. "Okay see you then. But if I fail, I'm blaming you for forbidding me to drive your car"

"You'll do great, don't worry. After you get your license then I might consider letting you drive it" He teased with a glint in his eyes. I rolled my own at him before pecking his cheek quickly.

"Bye! " I chirped then quickly escaped before he could hold me captive any longer.

Immediately, eyes began to fall on me and hush whispers were going from ear to ear as I ventured towards the school entrance.

By now, almost everyone knew about me and Cameron. Yesterday he posted a selfie that we took couple weeks ago, and the caption was 'Here's to a new beginning', with a heart.

A red heart.

Of course everyone knew what that meant, not to mention the numerous videos of us that he posted in his story. You would've had to be as dumb as a rock not to figure it out.

Since I was tagged in the picture, I received every comment notification. Most were sweet and encouraging, but there were also a few negative ones. I knew it would've happened though, and I also expected the attention today.