Chapter 13

"Hey man" Alex greeted, sounding surprised to see him." Is everything okay?" His eyes darted between me and Cameron, and I nodded once to answer his question.

Our entrance seemed to distract Alyssa from the movie as she flashed me a smirk and turned fully to us once Cameron and I sat down.

"I'm Alyssa by the way. I don't think we've met" She remarked sweetly, offering him a hand. He gently shook it and returned greetings as she flashed me a playful wink.

I knew what was thinking, but I already decided that it wasn't going to happen. Things were still too complicated despite our heart to heart conversation in the hallway.

I still needed to breathe.

Two hours later I was chips-less, tired and bored. Alyssa fell asleep in the middle of the third movie, and so Cameron and Alex chose another one that didn't fit my liking. I decided to go bed.

"I'ma hit the sack. Can one of you bring Alyssa in please?" I mumbled as I attempted to get up.

"But this is the good part." Alex whined as he pulled me back down.

"You said that three times already. And I swear if I see another butt crack on that screen I'm gonna flip"

I never understood why some men in movies find it difficult to pull their pants all the way up. Even in real life it annoys the shit out of me. No pun intended.

"Bring Alyssa to bed when you're done gawking at her drool. I'll leave my door open" I took the chance to escape, knowing he would be too busy blushing to stop me this time.

I brushed my teeth and wrapped my scarf around my head before heading back to my room. I headed to the closet and stripped out of my sweats, leaving my legs completely bare.

Turning around, I almost had a heart attack when I noticed that Cameron was on my bed with his hands behind his head and a smirk on his lips.

I attempted to pull my shirt over my legs, but since this was one of Alex's very old t-shirts, it was much shorter than the others I have. It was useless though, since he already saw my panties and bare legs.

"Wh-what are you doing in here?" I asked, feeling flustered.

It wasn't awkward and I knew he wasn't that perverted, but I couldn't help but feel self-conscious under his gaze. I was happy that he didn't let his eyes linger too long, since they were now on my face.

"Alex decided to go to bed too. But he took your friend to his room and I didn't feel like sleeping on the couch tonight" He stated as if everything he just said was perfectly okay.

"First of all, Alex cant take my friend to his room without her knowing, whether she has a crush on him or not. And second of all, you cant sleep in here" I stated firmly as I gestured for him to leave, but he stayed put.

"Come on Jamie. I promise to keep my hands to myself" He smirked, knowing I wasn't buying it.

"I reckon you remember that I'm still kinda upset with you. So skidadle"

I walked over to him and shooed him from my bed. I picked up a blanket and a pillow and handed them to him before pushing him to the door.