§ 55 - P1HARMONY - CHIONOPHILE §

Requested by animesweet16

Caregiver : P1HARMONY
Little : Keeho

■■■

Keeho really loves snow since he was a teenager, but no one ever know the reason why he loves it. There's a specific name for someone who loves something like him.

For example, nyctophile brings the meaning of loving the darkness and night.

Coulrophobe ; fear of clown.

But for Keeho, it's bring the other meaning for him.

Chionophile ; someone who loves cold weather and snow.

This is the perfect interpretation for him, born as half Canadian and half Korean, Keeho surely have the advantage of his own.

Keeho come to Korea few years ago to start his own dream, becoming the center of attention like he always want to be.

But little did he know, it's not gonna be an easy journey for him. No one really know the real story of Keeho except for himself.

But one day, the tightly folded story was told to others without he realize. And that was happen on the very first snow fall.

■■■

Keeho stare at the snowflake that fall on his hand, and melt away with the warmth of his body. It's beautiful, white and pure.

An ethereal definition of life.

"First snow huh?  How I wish things will be just like before. If only I can turn back time, I'll do it again."

Keeho is falling deep by the beauty of snowflake, bit by bit the snowflakes create a field of white snow. White and pure but hide a darkest secret for Keeho.

Keeho can't stop himself for crying, he really want to have the last chance to say it again. Just once.

A sudden phone call make him startle, forgetting the unexpected ending for him.

"Eung.. Wae Seobbie?"

"Where are you Hyung? It's freaking first snow fall and you promised you'll be here for dinner!"

"Oh shoot!  I forgot about the dinner.. Wait for me, I'll just go grab something for you guys.."

Keeho runs to his car as fast as he can, and he drive through the cold night with a smile on his face. But does it the real one? Well, let's the story unfold it for you later. 

Half an hour later, he arrives at the youngest's house. Jungseob open the door once he heard the ring bell. 

"Hyungie!!"

Keeho ruffles the youngest's hair, "How are you huh?"

"Me? Since you were on o hiatus after that day? I'm doing great, but I don't know about them. Please Hyung, will you come to us again?"

Keeho let out a small smile, he didn't know how to react to be honest. 

"Let's go! It's getting cold outside!"