§ 38 - TBZ : VOICELESS §

Requested by jhwazy

Caregiver : Younghoon
Little : Chanhee

■■■

Chanhee only stay silent ever since their last stage of THE STEALER, he's not in the mood to jokes around neither talking to the members.

Chanhee can feel like he's already in another headspace but he just keep it silent, don't want to make a mess for his member.

The next day, The Boyz is schedule to have special stage for Music Bank Halloween version. Nevertheless, Chanhee hasn't speak to any of the member even they practiced till late in the morning.

He take his time to sleep while waiting for his turn to wear make up, and to be honest he's tired. He didn't know what's wrong with him lately.

They go to the stage and exactly on the part where Chanhee need to his high note, he only hit half of the high note and the rest is history.

He's embrassed and quickly run to the back stage without waiting for his members. Chanhee can feel he gonna have anxiety attack soon, and he's been holding on to his plushie.

"Yaa!  Choi Chanhee!!"

Sangyeon's hoarse voice echoed through the room and he's startle, he don't want to get a beat from Sangyeon.

Chanhee look up and he can see Sangyeon's eyes full with hatred and resentment, he know he fucked up for real.

"What's wrong with you on the stage huh?  I told you to drink your vitamin this morning, did you drink it?!"

Chanhee nod his head, he didn't have any strength to speak. The only thing in his mind, he want to sleep and wake up when he want.

"I guess you're unable to speak right now huh?!  Pack up! You gonna need a long ass talk with me.."

Their ride to the dorm isn't cheerful as before and Younghoon keep looking at Chanhee. He's worried about one of the maknae.

■■■

Two hours later, Chanhee finally can exhale a deep breath. He didn't said anything during their discussion, only nodding his head.

He don't want to make it messier, enough with him alone that mess up the whole performance. Chanhee walk to his room and change his outfit.

He take off his make up, and notice his face is pale than usual and he feel very tired. His throat begin to hurt and his head really piercing through the pain all over.

"I just need a sleep.. And it will be okay soon.. "

The day has turn into night, finally Chanhee wake up from his sleep and he is thirsty. He walk out from his room and his head is spinning, the light from the living room to bright for him.

He goes to the kitchen and grab a glass of plain water. But suddenly, he feel like his throat itchy and he starts coughing.

His coughing caught the attention of Younghoon and Sunwoo. They rush to the kitchen and pat Chanhee's back. Instead of getting better, Chanhee's coughing getting bad.

He literally coughing blood and he can't stand still after that.

"Omo!  Chanhee yaa!  Neo gwenchana?"