§ 78 - SKZ : FEAR §

Caregiver : SKZ
Little : HyunLix

■■■

Stray Kids will have their very first offline concert in Dubai on 14th January and truthfully speaking, they're excited for it. Even the youngest can't stop talking about it, well at least they already vaccinated!  Things will be fine! 

As of right now, their dorm in chaotic as they're packing for their few days trip. I must say that, I can feel the butterflies as well! 

Ugh, their last offline tour is on Feb 2020 and after almost two years they're ready to step out into SKZ 2022.

Their concert in Dubai become the kick off for chapter 2022. Known as one of the group that literally crackhead, the younger members can't stop talking about what they will do later.

Leaving the older guys look at them with love, "I bet they must be so excited right now.."

Minho chuckles, "Of course they're Bin ahh.. Look at Felix, he's freaking adorable packing his outfit."

He can't take his eyes off from the Aussie as the guy literally melt down over  a soft blanket. "This is nice!!"

"Min ahh.. What if he slip later? I mean, I bet he must be excited and nervous for the trip but I don't want him to slip.."

"Hyung.. A little will always be a little, you can't deny it no matter hard how you try. Even though Jeongin is the youngest, you can't deny that Felix literally the youngest for us.."

Why he said that? Because currently Felix is rolling on the floor with his little bokkari, drooling over little things Hyunjin said to him.

Chan giggles, "I'll take that as a yes Min.. Ugh, I can't believe he still the same person like years ago.. Lixie, come here baby.."

"Eung? Daddy!!"

Little Lixie is excited and crawl on the floor while giggles, he just a happy little today.

The older guy open his arm once the younger guy make way to him, settle down on Chan's lap and resting himself.

He rubbed the younger's back, "Feelin' little bub?"

Felix nod his head, snuggle closer to Chan and babble in his own words. The small hand just grab attention of Changbin to kiss it.

"Hye princess.. You wanna eat something? Binnie can make it for you.."

"Nuh.. But Lixieu wanna stay wif Daddy.."

Changbin kiss the temple of Felix and ruffle the boy's hair, "Sleep tight princess.. You gonna have a long day tomorrow.."

Lixie yawn and starts rubbing his eyes, and noticing that Chan pat his bum and sing lullaby to the little.

"Thanks Bin.. I appreciate it a lot.. Please take a look at Hyunjin too, I'm afraid he will slip too.."

"No worries Hyung.. I'll handle everything with Minho Hyung.. Rest well.."

Changbin goes to Felix's luggage only to giggles, he knows the exact reason why Felix regress. It's more than the soft blanket, a yellow pacifier is there.