§ 64 - NCT : BABY'S WORLD §

Requested by @johnnyfluffball (IDK the new username for this reader.)
Caregiver : Kun x Taeyong x Johnny x Yuta
Little : Lucas x Haechan x Sungchan x Hendery x Jeno

■■■

Sungchan wake up alone in the room, he's been tossing himself in the blanket for a few times. Huffing and pouting his mouth, hoping for someone come to him.

He looks around and notice Shotaro isn't in the room, he wakes up and drag his feet to the dining room.

He still in dazed with what happen, he still can't believe the fact he did a VLIVE few days ago with Shotaro, now they're on their schedule.

Currently active recording for NCT World with the members, "Chan ahh.. What are you waiting for?  Come here..", Taeyong calling for him.

"Eung.. Ddae Hyung.."

"Still awkward?", Jaemin try to break the barrier between them.

"Kinda.. I mean, before I joined you guys I used to be the youngest trainee. But day by day, I become the oldest. It become a burden and when I debuted, I need to do better right?"

Jaemin chuckles upon that fact, he caress Sungchan's cheek. "No need to worry Channie.. Things will be better for you and all of us."

Mark watch Sungchan sipping his soup and he kinda have a feeling that, something might happen today. A really big one since today it will be their second trip together to shoot for the NCT World. 

One by one leave the table and starts dressing except for Hendery and Jeno. Both of them in a bad mood today, not to mention that Hendery fight with Xioajun last night. 

"Come on maknae.. We need to go now..", Taeil drag Jeno away from the table. 

4 different vans headed to the recording place, and Sungchan can't help himself from biting his finger. 

"Channie.. Are you okay?"

Renjun look at Sungchan and touch his forehead, "You has a fever?!"

Sungchan shake his head upon the sudden low scream of Renjun, "Don't tell anyone please.. I'll be good Njun Hyung.. Please.." 

Renjun sigh, "Okay.. But you need to stay close with me.."

Sungchan nod his head and he wears the blindfold with a shaky hand, he's nervous about this. None of them know what they will face today and the fact that Shotaro is on another team make it worse for him. 

■■■

Meanwhile at sushi place, Haechan is having fun when he is able to beat his brother in eating the sushi. They need to eat 23 plates each person to break out from the prison, Haechan is leading the game. 

But as time passed by, Haechan is gettng tired and he is full. Not to mention how he always pick the bad card whenever he sees the chance box in front of him. 

Taeyong look at Haechan, he is worry about his little sunshine. "Are you okay Haechannie?"

Haechan shake his head, he already at his limit and Jaehyun turns to Haechan. 

He whisper to Haechan, "Hey.. Hold on for a while, we can do this okay? Don't slip yet.." 

Doyoung and Shotaro can sense the surrounding around them decide to step up the game and try to finish all their plate before Haechan slip in front of the camera.