§ 18 - TBZ : DELICATE §

Caregiver : Younghoon
Little : Changmin

■■■

Younghoon can't stop himself from adoring the only little in his life, Changmin or his nickname is Q. The little is immersed in his own world.

Changmin has become part of his life after he found him stranded by the roadside with only an oversized hoodie and short pant. There were bruises and wound covered his body at that time.

"Baby?"

Changmin look up to his Dada, when he heard that calming voice calling for him. He give Younghoon the widest smile ever he can wear on his small face.

"You're beautiful and Dada hope you'll always stay like this.."

Younghoon ruffles Changmin's hair, and seeing his Dada sad, Changmin hug him tightly.

"Nuh cwy Dada.. Minnie ish hewe.."

Younghoon break free from the hug and he bop Changmin's nose. "And Dada will always be here to protect you.."

Younghoon know Changmin's past stories, and he always afraid if something bad happen to him one day.

"Baby.. Promised me, you won't leave me alone here?"

""M pwomised chu Dada.."

Younghoon chuckles, and he carry the little on his hip, heading to their bedroom. The little mess made by Changmin will not bother him for tonight. He just want to spend his night with him.

■■■

"Dada!!! Wake up!!!"

Changmin little shriek make Younghoon startle and he let out a sigh, Changmin is a happy little today.

"Why baby? Dada is sleepy.. Let me sleep for 10 minutes.."

Changmin is sad, his Dada is ignoring him. The little's eyes fill with tears, and before his cry hurting Younghoon's ears, he decided to wake up.

"Good morning baby.."

"Dada!!!"

The little melt in Younghoon's hug, and Younghoon happy for that. Because Changmin is a delicate little. Even a tiny noise can make him startle.

"Baby.. Are you ready for our play date today? You can choose a new toy as you finished eat your vegetables last night."

Changmin nods his head, he just can't get enough of Younghoon's smell.

"Dada.. Can we eat ice cweam aftew thish?"

"Whatever you want princess.."

Both of them get out from the bed, and go straight to the bathroom. A lukewarm water already waits for them and without waiting any longer, Younghoon clean Changmin.

The baby giggles and immersed with the sparkly water. After 20 minutes, Changmin is already in a brand new outfit.

"Wait here for while okay bub.. I'm gonna take a real quick shower.."