§ 45 - TBZ : LITTLE BADDIE §

Requested by JedenPark

Caregiver : TBZ
Little : Sunwoo

■■■

Bad boy?

Hmm.. Image that Sunwoo carry since his debut in TBZ. Being the second youngest but holding one of the most important role in the group, always make Sunwoo being cautious around other.

Yep, he's the main rapper of the group. Even he's part of maknae line, doesn't mean he can't be one of the most reliable member in the group.

They slolwy gaining fandom after winning on RTK and performed unexpected stage on MAMA 2020 along with SKZ and ATEEZ.

What?! SKZ? ATEEZ?

Ehem! Yes! You read it right!

Three of them are the first confirmed line up for KINGDOM next year. TBZ can't contain their excitement upon that.

Ever since that stage, Sunwoo slowly losing himself yet no one knows about it. Did I tell you guys yet, those who is really smiling around and joking around usually someone who really great in hiding their feeling?

Hiding behind a mask? Yep, dazzling yet poisoning.

Who are you? Who am I? No one know.

But things will not stay the same forever.

■■■

Sunwoo is having his own VLive before Changmin enter the frame with a chucky doll.

Holy fuck Ji Changmin?!

"What the hell are you doing Changmin?! I ain't having this creepy things here!"

"Hahaha.. Chill! I just want to show this to Deobi! Isn't he cute? Uwu!"

"😑😑😑 how the hell he can say that thing is cute? You surely need to fix your eyes!"

"Nah.. I'm good! 😝 Bye Sunwoo ahh! I'm gonna get Chanhee next!"

"I dare you.. Try on him, and prepared your ass to be smack by Juyeon!"

Yep.. That's their chaotic live. 😂😂😂

Deobi are speechless, such a bad-boy and crazy boy chemistry in real life.

But no one know, even the members that Sunwoo is a little. He's been hiding that side of him since their debut day.

How he can tell them that he kinda miss that side? His image has been engraved as bad boy image from the start but he's not actually. He's a softie 🥺 like a plushie.

■■■

TBZ throws a surprise birthday party for Sunwoo after their schedule ended that day. And using the theme of purple color, designated color for Sunwoo since debut make the boy smile.