§ 05 - ONEUS : BUSY §

Caregiver : Ravn
Subcaregiver : Leedo
Little : Keonhee

■■■

Ravn enters the little's room slowly and sit himself beside the bed. He keeps staring to the love of his life, sleeping beautifully and soundly. Every pieces about Keonhee is perfect for him, Ravn peck Keonhee's lips and fix the blanket on him.

"Baba is sorry buttercup. I need to go now.."

Ravn close the door and walks to the kitchen, there's a simple breakfast on the table. He sits and starts sipping the hot coffee while scrolling through his iPad.

Leedo only looks at Ravn without saying anything, he knows Ravn has been busy for weeks! "Leedo, bring Keonhee to his appointment today. And don't forget to pick up my parcel at the post office.. Thank you.."

Only with that words, Ravn left the house with his sport car. Leaving the coffee half cup and untouched pancakes."Another hysterical day for Keonhee. ". Ravn is a famous fashion designer around the world, having his own brand "RK" since few years ago, making him at the top of pyramid right now.

No one would say they didn't know "RK" fashion items, it's famous for producing limited items per fashion. Maybe 10 products per fashion, and because of that Keonhee will always be alone.

Leedo's daydream fall apart after he listen to a small crying at the corner of the room, Keonhee is crouching on the floor while crying. "Baba.."

Leedo hug the little and pat his back, the little hug him. Keonhee is mad, he can't see his Baba every morning and every night. It's always the same routine!

"Bad Baba!"

Keonheo stomps his feet and goes to his room. Leedo ruffles his hair, this won't be an easy day. Appointment and grumpy little isn't a good combination.

Leedo clean the tables and goes to Keonhee's room with a tray, consist of a glass of milk and lasagna. Maybe this gonna make him calm down.

"Sweetpea, can I come in?"

Leedo didn't hear any answer, he ask again and a small hum can be listen. He opens the door and the room is a mess. Plushies are everywhere, clothes and pencil colors as well. He put the tray on nightstand table, and strokes the little's hair.

"Why sweetpea? Do you mad at your Baba?"

"Baba is meanie!", the little scream in his fox plushie while crying. He hates this!

"Nope.. Baba isn't meanie sweetpea. He just busy, you have an appointment today. We need to go and I promise you, I'll bring you to a cafe. Didn't you love cake? This gonna be our little secret only.."

Keonhee stops crying and looks at Leedo, the little is mess. Teary eyes, red nose and swollen lips, "We can go after the appointment pea.. How is it?"

Keonhee hugs Leedo, his warm tears stain Leedo's shirt. "Don't weave me awone.." Leedo pats Keonhee's back and kiss his temple, "I won't.. Let's go.."

"But the mess?", the bambi eyes looking back and forth to the mess and his sub caregiver.

"Just let it be like that.. You can sleep with me tonight!"