§ 26 - SVT : FAILURE §

Caregiver : Jisoo
Little : Jeonghan

Requested by -Angelhan

■■■

7 months after hiatus, SVT finally will come out to the public with a brand new album entitled Hanggarae or can be interpreted as a journey.

With the announcement of comeback, SVT will have their special MNET Comeback and one of the special clip was played during the recording.

It was a video when they just newly debuted, everyone is laughing and joking around except for one person.

Jeonghan lost in his world and he didn't know how to react to the video. Whether he's happy or sad.

It's a great thing that they're known in the world and people know them as EBS [EXO, BTS, SEVENTEEN]. There's nothing more to brag when you're par with the one who rule the world.

But Jeonghan only a normal guy, he feel like he's not good enough. There's no significant improvement in his ability through out the years.

The only thing change is, his hair. From long hair to a very short hair. Jeonghan didn't like how he enhanced himself for 5 years.

Their last stage for the comeback finally come, it's their pre release for the album.

MyMy stage as the ending for today's recording. Since MyMy is a cute song, Jeonghan can feel that he starts spacing out and trying to keep his head up.

Jisoo always look at Jeonghan as precaution, there's no way he gonna let Jeonghan slip on the stage.

Once the staff said the recording end, Jeonghan didn't wait any longer. He break through from the crowd and hide himself.

He don't want to be here, he feels like he gonna be the reason why SVT won't make it to the top. People only know him because of his long or his dark angel side. Not more than that.

Jeonghan can't take it anymore, he finally break down and sobbing hard. He's afraid of what will happen to his future. Will they surpassed the expectation?

Meanwhile from a far, Jisoo look at the corner, the guy is crying and Jeonghan can't control himself anymore.

Jisoo walks closer and pat him on his back. Ensuring Jeonghan didn't choke his own saliva. It's hard to hide the sorrowful cry when you're hurting inside.

"Hannie ah.. Why are you here? "

"I.. I.. I.. Don't know.. I just want to run away from this.. I don't know Soo ya.."

"Run from this? Run from what?"

Jeonghan look at Jisoo and he gnawn on his lip, trying to stop his tears from falling down. Jisoo smile and rub his thumb to the boy's face.

And without any notice, Jeonghan break down. He let out his tears and resentment.

"Calm down baby.. Tell me, how do you feel now?"

"M ish sad Baba.. Nuh want will gonna love me."

"Wait?!  How?  How dare someone told my baby that they hate him?!"