§ 73 - TBZ : INQUIET §

Requested by : squirtlen-
Caregiver : TBZ
Little : Kevin

■■■

TBZ is enjoying their leisure time after Kingdom end, they were crowned as the second winner as SKZ managed to won the throne. And a break time doesn't mean a good time for everyone, sometimes people just feel like they're stuck with it.

And one of them literally feel like trapped right now, he didn't know how to release all the tension and stress. He needs help and that person is Kevin, he seriously feel like he is alone.

Remember an issue sparked during the intense week of Kingdom and a sensitive issue about humanity and it involved a religion. Actually that issue happened a long time ago, during 2018 if I wasn't mistaken.

But some stupid antis that decided to created a chaos between six fandom, brought up the issue again and managed to get attention of the fans around the globe.

Kevin already apologized about that incident tremendous time, it happened when Hyunjoon still part of the group. Can't antis grow up without dragging others down?

The issue become a hot issue on Twitter and even make it to the headline, and of course as someone who really know how to use IT well, Kevin knew about it.

And as the result, the little sunshine of the group slowly losing his bubbly smile and laugh. Their fans become concern with that issue and try to cheer him up but nothing happen instead.

People only know how to hurt someone so precious without knowing the real story behind it, Kevin literally close his mouth and didn't react much in their recent VLIVE.

Fans are commenting about that, and Sangyeon truly looks so sorry about it. The members try to hype the situation for Kevin but the boy just stay still. That resulting Kevin become someone new again, someone who never exist before.

The members thought that phase will only happen for a few days, but they're wrong. Kevin still stuck at the same place and he didn't dare to look forward. He is afraid that he will become the reason of the downfall for his group.

Kevin shake his head and he looks outside while playing with his slime, he remembers all the bad words. His soft heart can't handle it, despite Kingdom already ended but antis still attack him saying that he's not good enough to be in the group.

Kevin stand up and walks away from the spacious room, making the situation getting awkward real quick. Even Haknyeon in disbelief with the sudden act, "Anyone know why Kevin become like this?"

"The only reason I know, for sure it's because of the issue that occurred on 2018.", Jacob answering to the question.

"What? That's already an old issue! Can't people move on yet?🙄"

"As if they gonna let us free.. Hankyeon, when we are at the top, there will always be someone who willingly to drag us down."

Haknyeon scoff listens to the oldest words, he is not wrong though. It just a vicious cycle of life to be honest, and those who at the bottom of chain will bear the consequences.

"Well, rather than stressing out about things that literally didn't have any effect yet, maybe you wanna have some party tonight?🤔"

"Party? What kind of party Younghoon ahh? Don't make such a stupid party! No ALCOHOL even though the youngest already at legal age..", Jacob starts his angel speech again.

"Lol.. We're not doing that Hyung. I'm not that crazy okay! We just gonna have some take out food, pizza and maybe soda?"

Changmin and Chanhee roll their eyes when they heard that, "The way you talk just like you want to throw a party until all of us drunk!"