§ 09 - GOT7 : TANTRUM §

Caregiver : Jinyoung
Little : Yugyeom

■■■

It's only 9am in the morning yet the house already echoed with sad cries and a panic caregiver. Jinyoung almost curse himself when he sees Yugyeom in freaking mess after he woke up from his dreamland.

The little is crying and Jinyoung don't think it can be stop in a few minutes. Yugyeom is throwing a fit on the floor and didn't want his caregiver come near to him.

"Sunshine, hye.. Tell me if you need something, this isn't the way baby.. You gonna sick if you didn't stop crying..", Jinyoung give the puppy looks to the little. Begging him to stop crying and Yugyeom did. Only sniffle come out and he lift his face, the eyes is misty and the face is a mess.

"Can we take a bath? Dada needs to clean you first, then we can eat our breakfast. Deal baby?"

Yugyeom make a grabby and Jinyoung carry him, and he signalling the maid to clean the mess. "Why are you crying just now baby?  Are you hurt?"

Yugyeom shook his head, he bites into Jinyoung's skin making the dominant let out a soft moan. Jinyoung put Yugyeom on the bed, and he walks to the bathroom.

Filling the bathtub with warm water and bubble, then he goes to Yugyeom and strip the baby. Jinyoung notice a few spot of rashes on Yugyeom's body. Maybe because of this, Yugyeom is throwing a fit in the morning.

Jinyoung put the little in the bathtub and slowly pour the warm water onto his body. The little giggles while playing with his rubber toys, and that makes a smile bloom on Jinyoung face.

"Come one sunshine.. You need to wear clothes, and then we can take a walk at the park.."

Yugyeom shook his head, didn't want to go anywhere. He glance at his caregiver fiercely and runs in the towel. Jinyoung let out a sigh, this ain't gonna be a good day for him.

That's it!  He's not gonna have this nonsense anymore! 

"Kim Yugyeom!"

The little startle as he heard the voice of his caregiver echoed in the house. He didn't like it, he can see Jinyoung walks to him in furios. He hides under the table and shut himself.

He's afraid but he didn't want Jinyoung mad. Luckily a knock on the door save him from the devil action.

Jinyoung huff, he's not having any of these!  "Now what?! Really?!  Early in the morning?!"

He walks to the door while stomping his feet, once he open the door he can see Youngjae is standing there. "What do you want Youngjae? Really?  I don't even have breakfast yet as Yugyeom throwing a fit!"

Youngjae can see Jinyoung is mad, each word layered with annoy tone and he didn't like this.

"Yaa!  Don't be like this!  Where's your baby?  He call my boyfriend last night, asking me to come here today."

Without waiting, Youngjae welcomed himself in the house and notice Youngjae is hiding under the table while holding his tears.

Youngjae reach to him and dress up the little. They walk towards the door, and Youngjae stare at Jinyoung.

"I guess me time for you today? Think before you explode!  This cutie pie gonna be with me all day!". Youngjae drag the baby and drive away from the house, leaving Jinyoung in confusion.