§ 17 - SVT : LOST §

Caregiver : Jisoo
Little : Jeonghan

■■■

JiHan, a famous ship in SVT because their fan called them as the devil twins. Why the devil twins?  Their members can control if they need to face with only one of them, but not when both of them choose to stay together.

But one thing people don't know, Jeonghan is a little in their relationship as bestfriend. The eldest in the group become their guidance but it's diffrent with the duo.

Jisoo notice something's different about Jeonghan, the angel of the  group always shut himself down for a few times during their group meeting.

He always look lost and didn't like to be the center of attention for a long time. Due to sudden hiatus of their leader, Seungcheol the second oldest member Jeonghan become their temporary leader.

But Jisoo knows something is different with Jeonghan and he decides to bring him out tomorrow. "I guess we can end our meeting tonight and please watch each other. Don't be afraid to come clear about your problem."

With the last words by Jisoo, SEVENTEEN dismissed and Jisoo bring Jeonghan to his room. Jeonghan keep biting his nail when he's nervous or having stress.

"Are you okay Hannie?"

Jeonghan shake his head, he's afraid with what the fans gonna said about his temporary leadership skill.

"Hannie ahh.. No one here now, you can come out if you want. Baba will be here for you flower.."

With that words, Jeonghan burst into tears and Jisoo hug him. He pats the older back and keep saying he's doing fine for the new position.

"You're doing good Jeonghannie.. Don't put yourself under stress, it's not good."

But instead getting an answer, Jisoo get a small snore from Jeonghan. He chuckles and kiss Jeonghan's forehead. "Why did you need to be this cute huh?!"

■■■

"Baba huwwy!!"

SEVENTEEN's peaceful morning become a chaotic morning as if Jeonghan's high pitch squeal can be heard in the dorm.

"Who's becoming  a little today?", Wonwoo ask half sleepy. He can't open his eyes fully since he only slept one hour ago.

""M!  Hannie!"

Wonwoo ruffles Jeonghan's hair and bop his nose. He can see Jeonghan already in a nice outfit, to be exact the summer outfit.

"Where are you going puppy?"

"To the pawk!  Baba wanna bwing "m thewe!"

The low tone rapper nodded as he heard that, "Enjoy yourself baby and listen to your Baba.. Okay?"

Jeonghan nod his head and he kiss Wonwoo's cheek. ""M sowwy fow waking chu up.. Sweep again."

Wonwoo walk to his room and leave Jeonghan with Jun at the living room. Jun is spoonfeed Jeonghan to ensure the little isn't throwing fit while going out.

And right after they're done, Jisoo is done with all the necessities. "Come on flower.. Say bye bye to Junnie.."

Jeonghan wave to Jun and he walks out while holding Jisoo's hand.