§ 49 - VERIVERY : CHRISTMAS EVE §

Requested by @cutie_winter

Caregiver - Gyehyeon
Little - Hoyoung

■■■

Hoyoung can't stop watching the cooking show in front of him right now. He is immersed in the process of making a cupcake and whipped cream.

The little keep squealing and excite over a small thing like sparkle and the "ting" from the oven.

Gyehyeon shake his head upon seeing that, he laugh at the little excitement over a small things.

Currently he's in the middle of preparing lunch for his members and they gonna have a small feast for lunch.

A few minutes later, a knock on the door can be heard echoing in the house and Hoyoung is squealing! 

"Aaa!  They'we awe coming!  Huwwy up!"

Gyehyeon chuckles, Hoyoung really excited and can't stop himself from giggling and bite his favourite toy.

Gyehyeon opens the door, and Minchan says hi to the little.

"Hai there pretty baby.. 🤗"

" 😧 Why awe chu sho big?"

"Silly baby.. Of course I'm big little one. You're the one who sitting on the floor and I'm standing here. Ready for lunch?"

Minchan sit on his kneel and wait for the answer, instead going to Minchan's arm,  the baby goes to his Papa leaving Minchan dumbfounded.

"Ehem! Go Papa!"

After lunch, VERIVERY hangout at the coach, talking about random stuff happen in their life recently. From the most silly thing until the lastest thing, all of them keep pouring the tea without stopping.

■■■

Hoyoung can't stop clapping his hand whenever he watch a cooking show on television, until he watch something that atrract his attention.

It's a baking show with Christmas theme and the little is amaze with the snow, candy cane,  pop glitters and gingerbread.

"Papa!  Can we do this?!!  Youngie wanna do this Papa!  Sho cute!  Can we? 🥺🥺 Pweaseeeeee.. "

Gyehyeon can't say no to the puppy look, "Okay.. We gonna do this baby.. Go find your own apron.. "

" Yeay!!!!!!  Papa ish da best!  Tank chu! 😘"

Hoyoung runs to his room leaving his Papa and the members astonished. Dongheon chuckles, "I swear to God, this gonna be the best Christmas ever. Since Tabby also here, maybe the house will be merrier."

Gyehyeon helps the baby wear his apron, and he sets a table for them to bake cake and biscuit, while the other members are decorating the living room leaving Kangmin alone in the room.

"Papa.. What the fiwst step?"

"Emm.. Lemme take a look.. Yep, this is it. You need to sieve flour. Can you do that?"