§ 15 - VERIVERY : FRIGHT §

Caregiver : Minchan
Little : Kangmin

■■■

Verivery is waiting for their turn to perform on their very first reality show, Road To Kingdom launch by MNet after the successful of first season entitled Queendom.

Neither of them speak to each other, they're focusing on their own part right now and among them, there's Kangmin who keeps huffing since he's nervous.

"Kangnaengi?"

The oldest called for the youngest, Kangmin looks up and smiled. But he didn't like the face expression.

Kangmin's eyes looks misty and the youngest literally huffing again and again.

"Wae Hyung?"

"Are you okay?  You looks anxious maknae.."

"Nan molla.. Can we do this?  We're the second youngest group in this show Hyung."

Minchan hugs Kangmin from the back, "You can do this babe.. All of us, no worry okay.. Just perform like how we practice."

After the MC's announcement, VERIVERY goes to the stage and dance like how they practice. VERIVERY known as a group that perfectly synchronize during the tight choreography.

Perfectly synchronized skill knife like become their trademark in the newest generation of idols. Everyone are amazed with their performance and give them standing ovation.

Their opening stage for 90 seconds ends with the most enthusiastic claps ever but Kangmin literally sink down on the floor after the performance.

He is breathing heavily and his leg can't be moved. Other contestants talks between each other, "He must hurt himself real bad.."

Yongseung that the closest with Kangmin turn around and touch the maknae's leg only to get hit by him. "Come on maknae.."

When they reach at the back stage, Kangmin was seated on stairs and the staff take off his boot. His ankle is sprained and it's getting swollen.

Kangmin frustrated, he cried and hide his head. His crying can be heard over the microphone.

"Kangnaengi.. Are you okay?"

Minchan rub the youngest back, and after the first aid treatment is done, Minchan carry Kangmin on his hip.

Kangmin hide his head in Minchan's chest, he hates when he mess up. Dongheon and Hoyoung greet the staff and all of them go to the nearest clinic.

Luckily the sprained ankle isn't hurt very bad, Kangmin just need to restrain his moves for few days and he is gonna be okay.

But what VERIVERY face right now isn't Kangmin but Tabby. The little's version of Kangmin. Days gonna be like weeks for them!

■■■

"Tabby.. Wake up baby.."

Kangmin snuggle closer to Minchan's chest, ever since he slipped into the space, Minchan will always be there for him. Minchan kiss the little's head, "Wake up little one.. You need to eat breakfast.."

"Dada nuh.."

Kangmin shake his head while hugging Minchan tighter, Minchan chuckle. "Tabby.. If you wake up, Dada will buy you a new coloring book.. Can Tabby do that for Dada?"