§ 33 - VERIVERY : MAMA BABY §

Requested by silverboyz11

Caregiver : Members
Little : Hoyoung

■■■

Hoyoung feels something isn't right but he choose to ignore his gut. He is the second oldest in the group and being called as Mama in the group make he realize, he had a big responsibility.

After ensuring all the members had their dinner and Kangmin is done with his homeworks, Hoyoung walk into his room and sleep.

He is feeling sick but he didn't tell anyone about it. No one should worry about him, he needs to be the back bone of the family.

And without any thought, Hoyoung fall asleep with his mind wandering everywhere. Dongheon peek at Hoyoung and he walks out from the room.

"Where's Mama?"

The youngest asking for his Mama figure, "Don't worry Minnie.. Mama is sleeping, now shall we go? You said you wanna take a look at a your new shirt today?"

Hearing the suggestion, Kangmin sprint to the guest room leaving the members in confusion, "Maknae will always be a maknae.."

■■■

Hoyoung wake up at the next morning being grumpy and mad, he don't want to be close with another members neither to talk to them.

Gyehyeon notice it, and he prepared breakfast for the members. Kangmin starts his day without getting a kiss on cheek like usual and he didn't like it.

"What's wrong with Hoyoung Hyung?"

"I don't know pretty.. Maybe he had a bad nightmare last night.. I'll ask him later okay.. Hurry up, you gonna be late for school!"

Yeonho rush the maknae but he still cautios being around Hoyoung, he have this gut but won't tell anything until he confirmed it.

Hoyoung need to shows few more traits to confirmed his guess, and for now he just gonna take a look at him.

Hoyoung have a bad time in his life right now, he's been slipping over two headspace for few hours. He want to be a baby but he didn't know if one of them will take care of him.

And another taught, how the youngest will react once he know about the little secret. He always take care of Kangmin but the thought of he needs a caregiver make him disgusts with himself.

Hoyoung didn't realize, Minchan and Dongheon has been watching him since morning. And right now, Hoyoung is having difficulty to eat. His food spilled everywhere and he is sleepy.

"I'm done Hyung.. He's definitely a switcher! I've an extra pacifier in the emergency bag, mind to help me with warm bath?"

Dongheon nodded to Minchan's suggestion, he can sense it since the morning but didn't want to make it obvious.

Minchan slip a pacifier into Hoyoung's mouth and the little sucks the pacifier. "Are you sleepy baby?"

Hoyoung shake his head, "Nuh.. I can't be like this.. But, m" ish sweepy.."