§ 31 - SVT : FUTURE §

Requested by waygnies

Caregiver : Mingyu
Little : Soonyoung

■■■

SVT just nicely wrapped up their forth SVT IN CARATLAND after it has been showed on a live streaming platform.

Due to Covid 19, all the huge gatherings are prohibit in Korea, in fact the whole world also facing the same issue. The wave of Covid 19 literally didn't have any sign of stopping.

All the members participate in the mass production of the online fan meeting and they can't say no more. There's no words to explain how proud they are with themselves.

And as they are already in their senior year, being a group of idol that idolized but junior idols surely a great things for them.

That night after their fan meeting, Soonyoung feel like he want to be alone and he didn't want to join the group dinner.

The rest of SVT member weird with his action but let him be as he's done his part in the fan meeting. Their dinner goes well and back to the dorm, Soonyoung is watching the fans reaction.

The compliments, happy tears and genuine happiness made his little heart warm. They can't meet each other like previous CARATLANDS but, Soonyoung know CARATS are happy.

He remembered one of the scene they acted on the stage, SVT CLUB but in older version. And since that scene, Soonyoung can't contain his sadness.

Imagine being 50 years older, and still standing strong on the stage with members and CARATS. Then, all of them have their own family but SVT never disband.

They're going strong even though they can't dance anymore, their family are there. Cheering on the 54th fan meeting and have fun with fans as well.

The thought alone, make his heart break. It's not a bad news, but not a good news either. Soonyoung always want to do that,

Suddenly, Jeonghan and Seungkwan trespass into his room and both of them are weird. Why out of blue Soonyoung cried? For what reason?

"Soonyoungie.. Neo gwenchana?"

Jeonghan check for Soonyoung carefully in case he hurt himself during the ISAC on their fan meeting just now.

Soonyoung shake his head, "I'm not hurt Hyung. I just wanna ---- Huaaaa.."

"Oh my God.. Uri Soonyoung!"

Jeonghan hug the younger and pat his back, "Don't cry Soonyoung ahh.. What's wrong with you? Did someone mad at you huh?"

"No.. I just..... I mean, can we stay forever?"

"Aww.. We will, we'll always be forever.. Don't worry Soonyoung ahh.."

Seungkwan hug Soonyoung and give compliment to him, "You did well today Hyung.. Gumawo.."

Soonyoung eyes vanished once the biggest smile appear on his face, and not long after Mingyu walks into the room.

"I'll take care of him Jeonghan Hyung, Seungkwan ah.. Rest well, and thank you for today.."