§ 56 - TBZ : SKYLLA §

Requested by 

Caregiver : THE BOYZ
Little : Eric and Sunwoo

■■■

TBZ is currently under final preparation for their next survival show entitled Kingdom that will be broadcasted to the worldwide on 23rd February 2021 as the very first round. 

With themed of Global Live Voting, all the groups casted surely want to give the very best for the fans as well as TBZ. Crowned as the previous season winner, the stress and expectations from fans surely are high. 

It's a lovely weekend in TBZ's dorm, but the lovely morning interrupted by a sudden yell from kitchen. Two heads stuck to the floor and their shoulder seems down as well.

What's wrong huh?

Younghoon literally lose his patience right now, the kitchen in mess not to mention how both of them covered with coco powder and flour.

"What are you doing huh?  Eric!  Sunwoo?!  Answer me!"

Sangyeon just sit aside, didn't take part in disciplining the two. Sometimes they can be a bit mischievous.

"Sunwoo!"

"Eung hyung.."

"What's happening here?  Didn't I told you that I'll grab milk at convenience store and this happen when I'm home?"

"It's not my fault Hoonnie Hyung.. It's Eric!  He starts the mess!  Not me!"

"What?!"

Okay, Eric is losing his shit right now. Why out of blue he need to take the blame? 

Younghoon smack the table again, "I don't care who's wrong between both of you. What I know when I come again after 30 mins, the mess already clean!  Go!"

The youngests in the group didn't like when Younghoon is mad, that's why when both of them under punishment none of the members will say anything.

Hyunjae glance to Younghoon, the boy literally under a great stress right now. He's afraid with the expectations.

■■■

In evening, the members slowly notice that their maknae literally are having hard time to keep themselves from slipping into a little space.

They gonna have an epic fight, and slipping in the middle of it?  It's not a good choice!

Changmin come close to Eric and pat his head, "You can slip if you want baby. No one gonna mad at you, you're having hard time right now."

"But.. The stage ish neaw!"

"Uh huh... It's okay, you need time to let out the stress as well.. I'll call out your caregiver for you Eric.."

Listening to that, Chanhee goes to Jacob's room. Eric needs his caregiver and no one have the patience level of Jacob. No matter how bad Eric's tantrum, Jacob will just smile and say it's okay.

Juyeon turn his head to Sunwoo, the baby looks space out again. This is the very first sign of Sunwoo if he want to slip.

Juyeon walk closer to him, "Hye bear.."

"Eung... 🥺"

"You wanna slip?  Eric did tho.."

Sunwoo peek out and Eric is comfortably hanging on Jacob right now. Sunwoo's head stuck to the matte floor. His caregiver is Younghoon, how can he slip if his caregiver mad at him?