§ 74 - SHINEE : EMPTY §

Requested by : Dskv_True
Caregiver : Kibum
Little : Taemin

Disclaimer : Please listen to End Of Day by Jonghyun when you read this chapter.. Thank you!

■■■

Taemin exhale a loud breath after he's done with another round of practicing for his solo comeback.

He lays on the floor and stare at the ceiling, reminiscing all the stages he go through since the day one.

It's not an easy battle to be honest, along all the colourful journey, it's gonna be a lie if he said he didn't go through a hard phase.

He did. He still remember the day he went to school back then, he was bullied by his friends because he debuted as an artist.

Growing up with his four reliable brothers, Taemin decided to open up about the issue and resulting 4 of them accompanied him to the school.

He chuckles when he think about it again, not only that he went through. Taemin used to be casted as one of the husband in We Got Married along with Naeun from Apink.

But the onscreen relationship resulting a turmoil happen between two fandoms. Ever since that, they never seen close with each other on-screen.

Taemin wipe his sweat, wondering whether he will feel the same butterfly feelings like he used to be back then? He sit himself and look at his own reflection in the mirror, "Do you still there?"

Who?

Yes, little Taemin. Sometimes Taemin miss his childhood life, he debuted too early and that make him lose his childhood. Sometimes people don't believe that he's already exceeding his 10th year of his career.

Why? Because he looks to young to achieve all the records, but that's Lee Taemin. The youngest of SHINEE will always be the one that his brothers fall in love.

Taemin scroll his phone and he stop at a picture of an angel, who's smiling widely on the screen. He didn't stop his tears from falling down, he really miss that angel right now.

"Jonghyun Hyungie

"Jonghyun Hyungie.. How are you now? Do you still smiling like this now? Did you play around with Jinri and Hara? I miss you Hyung, and I mean it.. I love how you always stay warm to me even you're in pit of problem."

Taemin lose it, he really want to see Jonghyun's voice again but he know he can't never heard to it again. Jonghyun was found dead on 18th December 2017, few years already passed by but the pain still there.

He open his Spotify playlist and one of his favourite song from Jonghyun entitled End of Day echoed in the spacious room. The song become his comfort song whenever he is tired at the of the day.