§ 83 - SKZ : HURT §

Little : Jisung + Felix
Caregiver : SKZ

■■■

SKZ done with their Japanese Maniac concert and to be honest they really enjoyed this stage as it slowly getting back to normal. No more Covid19 restriction, Felix's getting better even their comeback successfully hit a big jackpot in Japan.

The boys standing on the stage proudly, no one can keep up with their pace now. They successfully crowned themselves as the 4th gen leader. And of course, behind all 7 boys who standing with happiness there will always be a dad figure watching over them at the back.

Chan can't help his eyes from pooling, he remembers how hard he wanted to debut back then but he decided not yet. He want to create his own group and maximized all their potential over the limit.

And he did that! He keep that promise!

Jisung was the first son of him and Minho was the last one. They just like puzzle, completed each other and always be together.

The leader walks to the front and said his last letter to Hiwa Tendo. One of STAY that can't fulfill her promises due to her illness and now she's watching over them and STAY from above.

"Please watch over SKZ and STAY from above dear precious star. Star Lost will be your song dear loved one.."

Jisung is crying really bad once he see his September twin cry. Felix known as cry baby in the group, easily touch with just simple gesture even always pampered by the members.

They really enjoying their last night in Japan, hoping to come here again but with much better version of themselves. Knowing how rarely Jisung express his words, Chan hug him.

"I'm proud of you Jisungie. Just like Seungmin said, I never believe eternal will happen but whenever I'm here with you guys, forever will exist in our universe."

Jisung giggle, the tears in his eyes looks like a diamond that shine brightly on the stage that night.

"You know, you're allow express your words with tears. I'm here if you need me Jisungie.."

"I know Hyung.. I know you'll always be here to protect all of us.. You'll do anything for any of us and I'm thankful for that.."

They walk towards Felix and kiss his hair crown, and as always Chan will wipe Felix's tears. "I hope this is tears of happiness Lixie ahh. You didn't regret to become part of us right baby doll?"

Felix shake his head, "No.. Not even a bit Hyung.. It will always be a home for me.. You and the rest of them along with STAY.."

After they say their last greeting, all of them leave the stage with puffy face and teary eyes. A stage full with happiness and hope for the next chapter in their journey.

■■■

Jisung wake up with puffy eyes, and bad headache. Bad decision last night he guess? Staying up for ramen and a tin of beer. Not having fun after such a great night would be a miss.

He shakes his head and look into the mirror, "Ugh. Such a messy hair.. "

He goes to the bathroom and take a shower, hoping for fatigue and muscle pain will be gone at least.

After wearing a comfortable outfit, Jisung walks out to the hotel lobby. Meeting the rest of his group as he is the last person.

"You good mate?"

Jisung scrunch his nose, "I don't know Hyung.. Maybe a bit tired from last night but things will be better I guess."