§ 11 - WINNER : BIG BOY §

Caregiver : Mino
Little : Jinwoo

■■■

Jinwoo is tossing around on the bed and he snorted, didn't like the feeling of being trapped in the thick blanket. "Uh!  Meanie bwanket!  Wet 'm go!"

Apparently, Jinwoo is trying to break free from the blanket and it's resulting him fall to the floor. A loud thud can be heard and Mino wake up in a blink of an eye.

"Jinu?!  Where are you baby?"

Mino pulls the curtain and the sun light up the room, and he see a human roll on the floor. Wiggling over and letting out random babbling.

Mino squats and he untuck the baby, making little Jinwoo giggle. "Baba! Thank chu!"

"Welcome baby.. Now may I ask you why are on the floor?  Wiggling everywhere huh?"

"Nuh.. Jinu wanna out but bwanket is meanie. Jinu move and fall."

"You should ask for help baby.. You can hurt yourself if you're moving around like this. Come on, ready for little breakfast for your little tummy?"

"Yesh!

Jinwoo shake his head to the beat of his Baba humming,  his perm hair make him triple times cuter than before. Mino always can't get enough of his cute boy. With pale face, plump lips and baby fat cheek, Jinwoo is an ethereal little, one of a kind I guess.

Mino put the little on his high chair and heads to the kitchen, making a toast and fruit smoothies

Mino put the little on his high chair and heads to the kitchen, making a toast and fruit smoothies. He feed Jinwoo and bath him, then put him into a cute outfit.

Mino sit the little on the carperted floor,  "Can my little star wait for Baba?  Baba need to clean himself, and you need to stay here.. Okay? "

Jinwoo nod his head, and he watch Troll that is playing on the television. He's captivated with the various color in the movie and keep screaming over a little things.

Mino come out with a full attire of Director of a company, Jinwoo starts whining. He didn't like this, "Baba!  Nuh go!"

"Eoh?  No baby, I will not go anywhere. Baba just need to make a video call for 20 minutes. Then, I'm good to spend time with you. Can you wait for me here? And Baba ban you from going to the kitchen. Can you do that?"

Jinwoo nod his head while sucking his pacifier, but deep in his mind, he's been thinking why Mino wears that kind of outfit in the house.

Poor you little star, your Baba needs to work from home due to Covid19 quarantine. But at least, it's a good thing for both of you! 

For half an hour Jinwoo really become a good boy and stay put at where he's sitting right now. But the little can't stay still anymore  since his stomach growling for food, and thinking he's big enough to help himself, Jinwoo turn off the movie and head to the kitchen.