§ 59 - WEi : NERVOUS §

Requested by lunaticgurl2019

Caregiver : Junseo
Little : Seokhwa

■■■

WEi is a new boy group that debuted under OUI Entertainment, but the special thing about this group is they were made from trainee that already established their name in the industry. Didn't believe me? 

Lemme tell you fun fact about them, 5 of the members already debuted in the industry. The leader, Daehyeon is a former member of Rainz. Then we have the soloist in the group, Donghan who was debuted as part of JBJ and debuted again as soloist, and redebut with WEi.

Yongha is a former member of 1THE9, he also have solid fanbase before debuted again in WEi. Yohan? Who don't know him? He's literally national pick for X1 but their group disbanded after 5 months due to the voting controversies. And lastly we have Junseo who also debuted in 1THE9. 

Only one of the member didn't debut first, which is Seokhwa. But there's no lie that people recognized him as he used to be JYP and YG trainee. He failed to make it to the final line up of TREASURE, and he joined Produce X 101 along with Yohan but eliminated. 

5th October 2020 they officially entered the Kpop industry under WEi brand name, but to be honest it's not simple as that. They're afraid of expectation, they still new tho especially Seokhwa. 

The very first debut stage of them is on MNET, who the hell don't know that? They nervously enter the waiting room. After 2 hour, they finally will do the rehearsal before go live later on. 

Seokhwa is nervous, he can feel his chest is getting tight and he can't breath. "Please! Don't be stupid Seokhwa! You literally went through everything just to debut!"

They walk to the stage and starts their rehearsal, everything goes well. No one makes mistake and Seokhwa can't wait to be on the real stage as a performer. 

After 2 hours, they finally able to perform live. Well, there are no fans to watch them at the real recording place due to COVID but Seokhwa can't stop himself from nervous. 

Right after they said thank you to the staff, Seokhwa run to the back stage as fast as he can. He can feel he will vomit any time soon. 

He's looking for the loo, but he didn't make it. Seokhwa fall to the floor and vomit all food he ate in the morning. Meanwhile Junseo is calling for him, and from a far he notice that Seokhwa is crouching down on the floor. 

"Hwa Hyung! Hyung!!"

Junseo run as fast as he can, and he notices that Seokhwa is vomitting. 

He message the nape of Seokhwa, hoping it will make him better. He takes off the suit from Seokhwa and wipe his forehead that covered with cold sweat. 

"Are you okay Hyung?"

Seokhwa nods his head, "Help me.."

Junseo help Seokhwa stand, and they walk to their waiting room. It's not even few steps yet, Seokhwa fall to the floor. His face is pale, he hold his chest. 

"Hyung! What's wrong with you?! Yohan Hyung! Donghan Hyung! Help me!"

Seokhwa shake his head, "No, you need to stay here.."