§ 28 - TBZ : STOP §

Caregiver : Sunwoo
Little : Chanhee

■■■

Chanhee watch all his members jokes around and pull a prank between each other. He wants to be with them but he didn't like the way the members joke with each other.

Eric calls out for him but Chanhee said no, didn't want to be part of them. He feels like he didn't like the way the members show their love towards him these day.

The pretty guy stand up and he walk out from the dorm. Ignoring the members that has been in puzzle because of his sudden act.

"What's wrong with him Eric?"

Hyunjae asked Eric, he concerned about Chanhee these days. Why did the pretty guy distanced himself from the rest.

Sunwoo look at Hyunjae and he sigh, "I don't even know why.. It just, he always set himself far away from me."

Sangyeon as the oldest give permission to Sunwoo to have a few days of leave. He needs to talk with Chanhee or else they won't have an ending to this loop.

"Go ahead Sunwoo.. Come back here only when Chanhee become the old Chanhee again. I don't want another member leave this group after Hwall."

Sunwoo nod and he jogs to the way out, thinking that maybe Chanhee want to slip in his little space and that become the main reason why he didn't want to be part of them.

He notice the pretty guy is hiding his head at the corner of the hallway, Sunwoo run as fast as his can to Chanhee.

"Hye baby.. What's wrong with you little one?"

Instead of getting an answer, Sunwoo only heard a sad crying. Sunwoo stroke the hair of Chanhee, "What's wrong with you?  Can you tell me?  I don't know how to help you if you didn't say anything.."

Chanhee look up and his beautiful eyes fill with tears, the red nose and warm tears on his cheeks indicates that he's hurting inside and he held it for too long.

Sunwoo can sense that Chanhee is struggling to keep himself from slip into the little space. Sunwoo hug Chanhee, "You can slip if you want it Prince.. Papa is here.."

"I can't do that.. I'm older than you.."

Sunwoo scoff, "Being older doesn't make you more mature than me and being younger doesn't mean I can't take care of you.. Come on Prince.."

Chanhee bite his lips and he looks at Sunwoo, "But.. Will they hate me?"

"Baby, none of them will hate you.. You've been stressing yourself lately.. It's not good for you.."

Sunwoo take out an emergency pacifier and he push it into Chanhee's mouth. In a split second the older guy giggles and play with Sunwoo's face.

"Are you here New?  Miss Papa or not?"

Chanhee nod his head and he hug Sunwoo tightly, knowing he can make him feel at ease when he come out.

New, a nickname for Chanhee whenever he slipped into the little space. He didn't like it when his caregiver call him as Channie.