§ 70 - ENHYPEN : PLEURS §

Requested by : Iamhollychildofjihan
Caregiver : ENHYPEN
Little : Jake

■■■

ENHYPEN just done with their previous offline fansign, the very first face to face fansign after months of no direct contact allowed in Korea due to COVID19 restriction. And all those happy fans and moments will be cherish by them. 

Now they are resting in their dorm with their own time, all of them have different way to leisure themselves between break time. Except for one person that currently missing from the pack, Jake is the only who didn't join them. 

"Where is Jake? I made all of us hot chocolate..", Heeseung ask the members while giving out the drink to them.

"Maybe in his room.. He didn't talk much after the fansign, maybe he is tired.", Niki told the oldest.

"Tired? Out of blue? Isn't he is the one that so excited over things before?", Sunghoon said it while playing with his rubic cube. 

"Yeah.. But he is the first one that talked with the last fan, and after that he shuts himself.."

"Eoh? That's weird.. Are you serious Sunoo?"

"I'm Jay Hyung... He is acting weird and ignore the manager after that.. It's like something must happen between the fan and him before."

Jay nods to that, "Maybe.. Let me check on him.."

Jay walks to Jake's room, and once he opens the door he smile. Jake fall asleep under the avocado plushie.

"You looks tired these few days.. Sleep well Jake.."

He goes to the living room, and join the rest of them, Jungwon look at him, "Where is Jake Hyung?"

"He fall asleep.. Let him be Jungwonnie.. Now, what we gonna eat for dinner? I'm thinking for Mac and Cheese, and Chocolate cake.."

"Eugh.. Can we eat something else? Maybe like hot pot?", Heeseung give out his opinion.

"How about you maknae?"

"Emm.. Anything is fine but I want it to have gravy.. Can we?"

"Okay.. If that's the choice, we just gonna eat Kimchi Soup, and white rice.. I'll make Spicy Rice Cake as well.. Call?"

"Ddae!", the maknae line nods their head.

"Now go, Sunghoon already divided the task yesterday right? Go do it now, while Jay and Sunghoon help me in the kitchen.."

Niki, Jungwon and Sunoo go their designated place to do the housechores, letting the Jake to rest. 

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Sunghoon and Jay help Heeseung to prepare for their dinner. 

"Heeseung Hyung.. Emm, can we have ice cream and cake for dessert? I kinda want to eat ice cream now..", Sunghoon beg to Heeseung.

"How about you Jay?"

"I'm good with it.. Any flavour will be fine though!", Jay said it while looking for vegetables in the refrigerator.

"Can we eat strawberry flavour? The latest one, that mix with yoghurt and strawberry chunks?", Sunghoon ask with puppy eyes. He really want to taste it.

"Suits you Sunghoon ahh.. But place an extra order, maybe like Nutty Chocolate and Rainbow Marshmellow..My treat.."

"Jinjja?! Yes!!!", Sunghoon take out his phone and call the nearest ice cream shop to order. Once he placed the order, he helps both of them.