§ 62 - VERIVERY : FIGHT §

Requested by cutie_winter

Caregiver : Gyehyeon
Subcaregiver : Dongheon
Little : Hoyoung 

■■■

Eversince they are done promoting their new comeback entitled Get Away, Gyehyeon seems lost and he didn't like how his day pass by. He always try to seek for reason to go far away, and he didn't realize he is hurting someone. 

Someone that really consider him as an angel, and never want him to go far away. Hoyoung watch that guy from far, he's really afraid to call him. 

"You're changing Gyehyeon ahh.."

Hoyoung let out a sigh and he goes to his room, trying to ease his tangle mind at the moment.

Kangmin have been watching both of them for a few days, "Dongheon Hyung, something is wrong with them right?"

"Huh? What do you mean maknae?"

"I mean, I can see that there's something happen between Gyehyeon Hyung and Hoyoung Hyung.. As if Gyehyeon Hyung is running away from him."

Looking it back, Dongheon admits to that assumption. Gyehyeon does looks like he's running away from Hoyoung.

The leader calls for Hoyoung, "Hoyoung ahh.. Something happen between you and Gyehyeon? "

"I don't know.. Whenever I tried to talk with him, he will avoid me."

"Eh?  Seriously?  Hmm, that's weird.. Okay, go to your room.. I'll wait for him.."

Hoyoung goes to his room while dragging his feet, he really miss Gyehyeon's warm embrace. And he want to be a little as well.

Kangmin huff, "Hoyoung Hyung need to regress or else it will be bad for him.. I'll stay big this time around.."

"Aww.. Are you serious baby?", Dongheon back hug the maknae.

"I'm.. I won't be mad if you wanna interfere with their relationship, but ask that dumb Gyehyeon what's his problem."

"Huish.. Watch your words baby! Go on, I'll sleep with you after Gyehyeon home."

Kangmin stand up and peck Dongheon's lips, "Goodnight Hyung.."

After the house already quite, Dongheon take out his phone and play games while waiting for Gyehyeon.

One hour later, the sound of someone inserting the password can be heard through the silence.

"It's already 2am.. Where are you from?"

"Eoh?  Hyung.. I just had drinks with my friends, that's all.."

"Drinks?  Are you aware that you're an idol right now?"

"Eugh.. Stop with the nagging, I'll go to sleep first."

"No.. Sit here.. I've something to ask you.."

Gyehyeon sits on the couch and he looks piss, "What is it?"

"About Hoyoung.. Are you fighting with him? You looks like you're avoiding him right now.."

"Ahh.. That guy?  Well, I'm not into him anymore.. I dump him for a better option.."

"What do you mean?!!!  You promised him Gyehyeon! ", Dongheon yell to Gyehyeon.

"I am.. But did you forget that promises are made to be broken? 😏"

"What?!  😲", Dongheon flabbergasted over the words.

"Shock? Lemme ask you a thing, aren't you tired being around Kangmin as a little? Didn't you find him so annoy act like a baby and stuff?"